IUI #4 a success?

Lonespruce

My hubby and I (both carriers) have been trying IUI w/donor sperm since January with no luck. We did IUI #4 a couple weeks ago...today I couldn't wait and took a preg. test...unless it was my imagination...there was a faint positive line! I have a three year old w/cf. So now my question is...is there negative effects from second-hand inhaling my son's ventolin and pulmicort while pregnant?

Lonespruce

My hubby and I (both carriers) have been trying IUI w/donor sperm since January with no luck. We did IUI #4 a couple weeks ago...today I couldn't wait and took a preg. test...unless it was my imagination...there was a faint positive line! I have a three year old w/cf. So now my question is...is there negative effects from second-hand inhaling my son's ventolin and pulmicort while pregnant?

Lonespruce

Lonespruce

Lonespruce

Jeana

Since neither of those are an antibiotic, I don't see the harm. I did Ventolin and Pulmozyme the whole time I was pregnant.

Jeana

Since neither of those are an antibiotic, I don't see the harm. I did Ventolin and Pulmozyme the whole time I was pregnant.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana