iv meds

bananagirl

im not sure if it is just my imagination but when i am on an iv swear i can sort of taste the meds can any one else?

Kinda similar i can also taste my g-tube feeds sometimes can anyone taste these either?

----------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

im not sure if it is just my imagination but when i am on an iv swear i can sort of taste the meds can any one else?

Kinda similar i can also taste my g-tube feeds sometimes can anyone taste these either?

----------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

----------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

----------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

<br />
<br />Kinda similar i can also taste my g-tube feeds sometimes can anyone taste these either?
<br />
<br />----------------
<br />Anna-16 w/cf

Z

zeeannie

Yes, the doc told us that you could taste the IV's. My daughter has noticed it when she's been on them. I've even noticed it when I had surgery and they used an IV sedative to put me under. Weird...
It's been a long time since DD had a G-tube and she wouldn't have been able to tell us if she tasted that.

Z

zeeannie

Yes, the doc told us that you could taste the IV's. My daughter has noticed it when she's been on them. I've even noticed it when I had surgery and they used an IV sedative to put me under. Weird...
It's been a long time since DD had a G-tube and she wouldn't have been able to tell us if she tasted that.

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

<br />It's been a long time since DD had a G-tube and she wouldn't have been able to tell us if she tasted that.

13mlr

I can't taste my IV meds but i can taste the saline and heparin that the line is flushed with.

I can taste the G-tube feeds if i have any reflux with them but otherwise i don't notice them.

-----------------
Malora-15 w/cf

13mlr

I can't taste my IV meds but i can taste the saline and heparin that the line is flushed with.

I can taste the G-tube feeds if i have any reflux with them but otherwise i don't notice them.

-----------------
Malora-15 w/cf

13mlr

-----------------
Malora-15 w/cf

13mlr

-----------------
Malora-15 w/cf

13mlr

<br />
<br />I can taste the G-tube feeds if i have any reflux with them but otherwise i don't notice them.
<br />
<br />-----------------
<br />Malora-15 w/cf

bubblez1994

<span class="FTHighlightFont"><u>sometimes....
i just got off and i didnt really taste them but the firsst time you do them they taste kinda salty</u></span ft>

bubblez1994

i just got off and i didnt really taste them but the firsst time you do them they taste kinda salty</u></span ft>

bubblez1994

bubblez1994

bubblez1994

<br />i just got off and i didnt really taste them but the firsst time you do them they taste kinda salty</u></span ft>