iv meds

BrittaniJo2190

When i get my IV flushed i can taste the saline.. its wierd i can feel it like go throughout my head lol i dunno like i said im wierd lol

BrittaniJo2190

When i get my IV flushed i can taste the saline.. its wierd i can feel it like go throughout my head lol i dunno like i said im wierd lol

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

bananagirl

ya i can mostly just taste the saline and heprin but this past time of being in the hospital i was on cefapime (not sure the spelling) and i could totaly taste it and let me tell u it taste bad. HAHA i can feel the flushes going though me to!

bananagirl

ya i can mostly just taste the saline and heprin but this past time of being in the hospital i was on cefapime (not sure the spelling) and i could totaly taste it and let me tell u it taste bad. HAHA i can feel the flushes going though me to!

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

sk8rgrrrl4life

with the i.v meds i dont taste them with me when i get flushed i smell sharpy markers haha, they said its from the saline solution and its normal.
As for the g-tube, when i used to have a feeding tube i would tasste it sometimes yes....not very pleasant.

sk8rgrrrl4life

with the i.v meds i dont taste them with me when i get flushed i smell sharpy markers haha, they said its from the saline solution and its normal.
As for the g-tube, when i used to have a feeding tube i would tasste it sometimes yes....not very pleasant.

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

HakuNeko

Ahhh, G-tube feedings. Nothing is quite like getting up in the morning to the taste of bad vanilla. Ew.

And IV meds, I can taste the Saline every time.

bananagirl, I think you might be talking about Ceftazadine (of something of that order) and yes, that stuff is disgusting. I've found it to help if you chew gum or something while it's going.

HakuNeko

Ahhh, G-tube feedings. Nothing is quite like getting up in the morning to the taste of bad vanilla. Ew.

bananagirl, I think you might be talking about Ceftazadine (of something of that order) and yes, that stuff is disgusting. I've found it to help if you chew gum or something while it's going.

HakuNeko

HakuNeko

HakuNeko

<br />
<br />And IV meds, I can taste the Saline every time.
<br />
<br />bananagirl, I think you might be talking about Ceftazadine (of something of that order) and yes, that stuff is disgusting. I've found it to help if you chew gum or something while it's going.