I've been matched!

julie

Some of you might remember me talking about my interest in being an egg donor. I've been matched with a couple and am just waiting to hear back as to how soon they want to start. I'm so excited to be doing this for someone!

julie

Some of you might remember me talking about my interest in being an egg donor. I've been matched with a couple and am just waiting to hear back as to how soon they want to start. I'm so excited to be doing this for someone!

julie

julie

julie

H

hopesiris

That is incredibly kind and generous of you. They are very lucky. I hope it works out.

H

hopesiris

That is incredibly kind and generous of you. They are very lucky. I hope it works out.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

thefrogprincess

That's wonderful! I don't recall hearing anything about that, but I think its great. I would actually love to do that but of course with the CF no one would want my eggs!

thefrogprincess

That's wonderful! I don't recall hearing anything about that, but I think its great. I would actually love to do that but of course with the CF no one would want my eggs!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess