IVF #1 worked - I am pregnant!

high22class

We are overjoyed with emotion right now. This process has been so stressful and expensive, but we can now officially say that we are pregnant! I never thought I would be able to say I was pregnant.

Quick story - My husband has CF and I am not a carrier. We went straight to IVF once we came up with the $11,000 it was going to cost. We started this process on September 27th and just got the call from our Doctor that we are pregnant!!!!

Our Beta came back at 106 - which we are very happy with.

high22class

We are overjoyed with emotion right now. This process has been so stressful and expensive, but we can now officially say that we are pregnant! I never thought I would be able to say I was pregnant.

Quick story - My husband has CF and I am not a carrier. We went straight to IVF once we came up with the $11,000 it was going to cost. We started this process on September 27th and just got the call from our Doctor that we are pregnant!!!!

high22class

high22class

high22class

<br />
<br />Quick story - My husband has CF and I am not a carrier. We went straight to IVF once we came up with the $11,000 it was going to cost. We started this process on September 27th and just got the call from our Doctor that we are pregnant!!!!
<br />
<br />Our Beta came back at 106 - which we are very happy with.

julie

I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you Sara, I know exactly how you are feeling and I could not be happier for someone! Keep us posted, I'll keep your FAMILY in my prayers!

julie

I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you Sara, I know exactly how you are feeling and I could not be happier for someone! Keep us posted, I'll keep your FAMILY in my prayers!

julie

julie

julie

PedsNP2007

Congrats!!! That's great news!!! Now you'll just have to post pics as you start showing :)
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf