IVF/PGD

JosephinesMommy

I know this is a very controversial topic so please only postive responses, thank you.

Our daughter is 7 months old and we were wanting to have our kids around 2-3 years apart in age. So we want to start figuring out the process. So a few questions!

1. How much did it end up costing you? Did you get insurance to pay for part?

2. How long did it take to get pregnant? Did you have to do multiple cycles? If so did you have to pay for each attempt?

3. Anything I should know?

Anything is helpful! Thank youso very much!

(also posted in Families)

JosephinesMommy

I know this is a very controversial topic so please only postive responses, thank you.

Our daughter is 7 months old and we were wanting to have our kids around 2-3 years apart in age. So we want to start figuring out the process. So a few questions!

2. How long did it take to get pregnant? Did you have to do multiple cycles? If so did you have to pay for each attempt?

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

<br />
<br />
<br />Our daughter is 7 months old and we were wanting to have our kids around 2-3 years apart in age. So we want to start figuring out the process. So a few questions!
<br />
<br />1. How much did it end up costing you? Did you get insurance to pay for part?
<br />
<br />2. How long did it take to get pregnant? Did you have to do multiple cycles? If so did you have to pay for each attempt?
<br />
<br />3. Anything I should know?
<br />
<br />Anything is helpful! Thank youso very much!
<br />
<br />(also posted in Families)