IVF TRANSFER EMBRION TRANSFER

kaikorua

I have started treatment for my new chance to get pregnat with frozen transfer embrions.

I know now pineaple is good for implantion.

I girl tell me that accupulture is also good. Is any specific tipe for pregnacy ? or always accupunture is same procedure?

anybody know a little bit of it?

anyother suggestion ?

kses

kaikorua

I have started treatment for my new chance to get pregnat with frozen transfer embrions.

I girl tell me that accupulture is also good. Is any specific tipe for pregnacy ? or always accupunture is same procedure?

anyother suggestion ?

kses

kaikorua

anyother suggestion ?

kses

julie

you should look for an accupuncturist who deals with pregnant women. Maybe your clinic can give you a recommendation? That is where I found mine. She works out of the clinic and came to me on the day of my embryo transfer.

julie

you should look for an accupuncturist who deals with pregnant women. Maybe your clinic can give you a recommendation? That is where I found mine. She works out of the clinic and came to me on the day of my embryo transfer.

julie

mom2lillian

I also went to accupuncture but not on my day of transfer though I wanted to it didnt work out. I also took bromelain tablets which is the active ingredient in pineapple because you need to eat ALOT of pineapple core to get a clinically significant portion of bromelain otherwise.

mom2lillian

I also went to accupuncture but not on my day of transfer though I wanted to it didnt work out. I also took bromelain tablets which is the active ingredient in pineapple because you need to eat ALOT of pineapple core to get a clinically significant portion of bromelain otherwise.

mom2lillian

kaikorua

thaks girls ¡¡¡ for yours advices

I´ll go to inform in a accupunture center .

do you think if my transfer is in a month and a half is better to star now with pinaple tablets? or maybe that week?

thaks girls ¡¡¡

kaikorua

do you think if my transfer is in a month and a half is better to star now with pinaple tablets? or maybe that week?

thaks girls ¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks girls ¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks girls ¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks girls ¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks girls ¡¡¡