IVF update

high22class

Hello all,

Just wanted to post that our IVF cycle is coming along and we have already completed two weeks of pills and one week of shots! The shots are stinging a little - but the sting is well worth the final prize:) We still have about 3 more <b>hard</b> weeks left of various shots and doctor appointments - but so far my body is reacting just the way they want it to and everything is going great.

I have made my blog private for now, due to it popping up right away during my google search(we haven't told many people in our daily lives we are doing IVF) - but I would be more than happy to add any of you as readers - just shoot me an email(in my siggy).

Wishing everyone the best!!!

Sara

high22class

Hello all,

Just wanted to post that our IVF cycle is coming along and we have already completed two weeks of pills and one week of shots! The shots are stinging a little - but the sting is well worth the final prize:) We still have about 3 more <b>hard</b> weeks left of various shots and doctor appointments - but so far my body is reacting just the way they want it to and everything is going great.

I have made my blog private for now, due to it popping up right away during my google search(we haven't told many people in our daily lives we are doing IVF) - but I would be more than happy to add any of you as readers - just shoot me an email(in my siggy).

Sara

high22class

Hello all,

Sara

high22class

Hello all,

Sara

high22class

Hello all,
<br />
<br />Just wanted to post that our IVF cycle is coming along and we have already completed two weeks of pills and one week of shots! The shots are stinging a little - but the sting is well worth the final prize:) We still have about 3 more <b>hard</b> weeks left of various shots and doctor appointments - but so far my body is reacting just the way they want it to and everything is going great.
<br />
<br />I have made my blog private for now, due to it popping up right away during my google search(we haven't told many people in our daily lives we are doing IVF) - but I would be more than happy to add any of you as readers - just shoot me an email(in my siggy).
<br />
<br />Wishing everyone the best!!!
<br />
<br />Sara

julie

I'm happy to hear things are going well Sara. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions! I will keep you guys in my prayers!

julie

I'm happy to hear things are going well Sara. Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions! I will keep you guys in my prayers!

julie

julie

julie

Lamp

Hey Sara,
I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'm not familiar with IVF...So have they already received the sperm and retrieved the eggs? Have you already done the procedure and now your just waiting for the eggs to implant?? Sorry if my questions are ridiculous! I'm just not exactly sure what all goes into IVF except for egg and sperm retrieval! =)

Lamp

Hey Sara,
I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'm not familiar with IVF...So have they already received the sperm and retrieved the eggs? Have you already done the procedure and now your just waiting for the eggs to implant?? Sorry if my questions are ridiculous! I'm just not exactly sure what all goes into IVF except for egg and sperm retrieval! =)

Lamp

Hey Sara,

Lamp

Hey Sara,

Lamp

Hey Sara,
<br />I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'm not familiar with IVF...So have they already received the sperm and retrieved the eggs? Have you already done the procedure and now your just waiting for the eggs to implant?? Sorry if my questions are ridiculous! I'm just not exactly sure what all goes into IVF except for egg and sperm retrieval! =)