IVF update

PedsNP2007

Oh wow Sara! How exciting... please let us know how it goes! I'll be sending baby dust to you and keeping my fingers crossed for you! My sister and brother-in-law are almost having their baby... less than 4 weeks left!!

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Oh wow Sara! How exciting... please let us know how it goes! I'll be sending baby dust to you and keeping my fingers crossed for you! My sister and brother-in-law are almost having their baby... less than 4 weeks left!!

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf

K

kfw1963

Sara, this is from the man's perspective. My wife and I did IVF(actually ICSI). We were one of the first CF couples to go through this process and conceive(at least that is what our doctor's told us). That was 13yrs ago now and we have twin boys that are 12 and an 8yr old daughter(from frozen specimen 4 years earlier). We had to go through several cycles before we finally were successful, but my understanding is that they have made great advances since then. The next week or so will seem like forever and that day when they draw your blood and you wait to hear the results you will not be able to think about much else I am sure. Best of luck.

K

kfw1963

Sara, this is from the man's perspective. My wife and I did IVF(actually ICSI). We were one of the first CF couples to go through this process and conceive(at least that is what our doctor's told us). That was 13yrs ago now and we have twin boys that are 12 and an 8yr old daughter(from frozen specimen 4 years earlier). We had to go through several cycles before we finally were successful, but my understanding is that they have made great advances since then. The next week or so will seem like forever and that day when they draw your blood and you wait to hear the results you will not be able to think about much else I am sure. Best of luck.

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963