IV's are impossible!

marchcutie

yup ive had that problem many times and i hav four permanent marks on my arm to prove it! they said they couldnt find my vein! how stupid is that!

marchcutie

yup ive had that problem many times and i hav four permanent marks on my arm to prove it! they said they couldnt find my vein! how stupid is that!

marchcutie

marchcutie

marchcutie

DogLuver105

Oh ya. IV's are so annoying. I think all people with cf have that problem cause our protein levels are weird which makes our veins roll so theyre hard to get to. Its annoying but i am considering a port. it sounds like it would be much easier.

DogLuver105

Oh ya. IV's are so annoying. I think all people with cf have that problem cause our protein levels are weird which makes our veins roll so theyre hard to get to. Its annoying but i am considering a port. it sounds like it would be much easier.

DogLuver105