Jennifer's Hope?

katyf13

I feel like I haven't seen much from her lately, but maybe I just don't check this thing often enough. Hope you are well, Jennifer!

katyf13

I feel like I haven't seen much from her lately, but maybe I just don't check this thing often enough. Hope you are well, Jennifer!

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

coltsfan715

Katy
I have seen her in CF2Chat a few times and the last I talked to her she was doing well. She had been interviewing for a few jobs I think.

Take Care
Linds

coltsfan715

Katy
I have seen her in CF2Chat a few times and the last I talked to her she was doing well. She had been interviewing for a few jobs I think.

Take Care
Linds

coltsfan715

Katy

Take Care
Linds

coltsfan715

Katy

Take Care
Linds

coltsfan715

Katy
<br />I have seen her in CF2Chat a few times and the last I talked to her she was doing well. She had been interviewing for a few jobs I think.
<br />
<br />Take Care
<br />Linds

blindhearted

Her last blog said that she went to someone in FL (a ministry guy (I guess that's what he was), one that "have the power of the lord" here on earth and can "heal" people) and now all of her symptoms and damage has been reverse and is gone...digestive, breathing, all of it. I guess she's been cured. I havent seen anything from her since that post.

blindhearted

Her last blog said that she went to someone in FL (a ministry guy (I guess that's what he was), one that "have the power of the lord" here on earth and can "heal" people) and now all of her symptoms and damage has been reverse and is gone...digestive, breathing, all of it. I guess she's been cured. I havent seen anything from her since that post.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

JennifersHope

Hey Katy... Thank you so much for thinking of me.. I actually am on vacation... I am in NJ coming home today... I just happen to be up early and I checked on the website.

I am doing well, minus a sinus infection and bronchitis.. Yuck.... I was very happy to be able to finally get to go home to NJ.. Getting to see everyone was amazing.. especially my two year old Goddaughter who is magical...

I did get a job that I am going to be starting at the end of this month.. It is a totally clean job that my doctor approves of.. I am going to be a Cardiac Cath nurse, I get to wear a mask all day, none of the patients are sick because it is at a heart institue and I am in the lab where they do caths on the heart and put stents in.

Danyell, I have been around since my post, I read the forums almost every day, and I follow Garren, Pepe and CF husband blog spot numurous times a day... Just with all the drama going on here and this forum losing a lot of my friends I have been visiting other websites to see them when I am not on vacation.

I would never ever stop coming here even if I was "cured" and btw I don't believe I ever said I was cured I just explained what happen to me.....

I hope everyone is well.. and since I am flying home today I hope to get around to chat more....

Katy I think about you every day...

Take Care.. Hope to catch up with everyone soon

JennifersHope

Hey Katy... Thank you so much for thinking of me.. I actually am on vacation... I am in NJ coming home today... I just happen to be up early and I checked on the website.

I am doing well, minus a sinus infection and bronchitis.. Yuck.... I was very happy to be able to finally get to go home to NJ.. Getting to see everyone was amazing.. especially my two year old Goddaughter who is magical...

I did get a job that I am going to be starting at the end of this month.. It is a totally clean job that my doctor approves of.. I am going to be a Cardiac Cath nurse, I get to wear a mask all day, none of the patients are sick because it is at a heart institue and I am in the lab where they do caths on the heart and put stents in.

Danyell, I have been around since my post, I read the forums almost every day, and I follow Garren, Pepe and CF husband blog spot numurous times a day... Just with all the drama going on here and this forum losing a lot of my friends I have been visiting other websites to see them when I am not on vacation.

I would never ever stop coming here even if I was "cured" and btw I don't believe I ever said I was cured I just explained what happen to me.....

I hope everyone is well.. and since I am flying home today I hope to get around to chat more....

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I am doing well, minus a sinus infection and bronchitis.. Yuck.... I was very happy to be able to finally get to go home to NJ.. Getting to see everyone was amazing.. especially my two year old Goddaughter who is magical...
<br />
<br />I did get a job that I am going to be starting at the end of this month.. It is a totally clean job that my doctor approves of.. I am going to be a Cardiac Cath nurse, I get to wear a mask all day, none of the patients are sick because it is at a heart institue and I am in the lab where they do caths on the heart and put stents in.
<br />
<br />Danyell, I have been around since my post, I read the forums almost every day, and I follow Garren, Pepe and CF husband blog spot numurous times a day... Just with all the drama going on here and this forum losing a lot of my friends I have been visiting other websites to see them when I am not on vacation.
<br />
<br />I would never ever stop coming here even if I was "cured" and btw I don't believe I ever said I was cured I just explained what happen to me.....
<br />
<br />I hope everyone is well.. and since I am flying home today I hope to get around to chat more....
<br />
<br />Katy I think about you every day...
<br />
<br />Take Care.. Hope to catch up with everyone soon