Joan's 5th tune-up this year

M

MiddleAgedLady

Hi all,

I checked into the hospital today. I caught a nasty sinus/inner ear bug. Then on Thanksgiving I either got food poisoning or stomach flu. Vomited from 8 p.m. to 2:45 a.m. (in waves, you know). I drank Pedialyte and Gatorade the next day but kind of figured that would bring me back here.

I enjoy this site very much and continue to learn a lot.

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Hi all,

I checked into the hospital today. I caught a nasty sinus/inner ear bug. Then on Thanksgiving I either got food poisoning or stomach flu. Vomited from 8 p.m. to 2:45 a.m. (in waves, you know). I drank Pedialyte and Gatorade the next day but kind of figured that would bring me back here.

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Hi all,

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Hi all,

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Hi all,
<br />
<br />I checked into the hospital today. I caught a nasty sinus/inner ear bug. Then on Thanksgiving I either got food poisoning or stomach flu. Vomited from 8 p.m. to 2:45 a.m. (in waves, you know). I drank Pedialyte and Gatorade the next day but kind of figured that would bring me back here.
<br />
<br />I enjoy this site very much and continue to learn a lot.
<br />
<br />Joan