joke time

dyza

<P>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggests a $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>The next morning they all meet downstairs. The frenchman says "I made love to my wife 5 times and this morning she said she was in heaven"</P>
<P> </P>
<P>The Italian says "I made love to my wife 10 times and this morning she said that I had taken her to heaven and back"</P>
<P> </P>
<P>They both look to the Scotsman, who has a rather smug grin upon his face and ask him of his night.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>" I made love to my wife once last night" he replies. The Italian and the Frenchman start to laugh and ask him what his wife said to him this morning.</P>
<P> </P>
<P> "get off its time for breakfast", came the reply</P>

dyza

<P>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggestsa $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The next morning they all meet downstairs. The frenchman says "I made love to my wife 5 times and this morningshe said she was in heaven"</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Italian says "I made love to my wife 10 times and this morningshe said that I had taken her to heaven and back"</P>
<P></P>
<P>They both look to the Scotsman, who has a rather smug grin upon his face and ask him of his night.</P>
<P></P>
<P>" I made love to my wife once last night" he replies. The Italian and the Frenchman start to laugh and ask him what his wife said to him this morning.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"get off its time for breakfast", came the reply</P>

dyza

<P><BR>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggestsa $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The next morning they all meet downstairs. The frenchman says "I made love to my wife 5 times and this morningshe said she was in heaven"</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Italian says "I made love to my wife 10 times and this morningshe said that I had taken her to heaven and back"</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>"get off its time for breakfast", came the reply</P>