Jordan is having a rough day

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Stacey,

I am so glad Jordan is feeling better. Maggie had a similar episode last Friday, too. Out of the blue; she started coughing; I was distracted and kind of ignored the cough cause later in the day we were to go to a barbecue. But she kept on coughing; I gave her an Albuterol neb and Vest and she said the neb really helped her(she never says that)...Then like you said the worry set in; i was going to cancel going to the barbecue but my husbadn wouldn't let me..he thought it would be better to let her run around and loosen up the junk...Cause when I put my hand on her back I could feel the mucus there. Even my son Sammy said Maggie's chest was "vibrating." She ran around like a maniac at the party; even jumped on the trampoline; next day she was fine...It was really weird; the weather here is very WET for weeks; so maybe that was the cause of the whole episode...But I had a hard time enjoying myself at the barbecue cause I was worried about Maggie. So long story short; I glad Jordan's better and I understand how you feel.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Stacey,

I am so glad Jordan is feeling better. Maggie had a similar episode last Friday, too. Out of the blue; she started coughing; I was distracted and kind of ignored the cough cause later in the day we were to go to a barbecue. But she kept on coughing; I gave her an Albuterol neb and Vest and she said the neb really helped her(she never says that)...Then like you said the worry set in; i was going to cancel going to the barbecue but my husbadn wouldn't let me..he thought it would be better to let her run around and loosen up the junk...Cause when I put my hand on her back I could feel the mucus there. Even my son Sammy said Maggie's chest was "vibrating." She ran around like a maniac at the party; even jumped on the trampoline; next day she was fine...It was really weird; the weather here is very WET for weeks; so maybe that was the cause of the whole episode...But I had a hard time enjoying myself at the barbecue cause I was worried about Maggie. So long story short; I glad Jordan's better and I understand how you feel.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Stacey,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Stacey,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Stacey,