Jordans in the hospital

zoe4life

You must be so scared! I am so sorry that he is going through all this. We will be praying for him (and you). Please keep us posted!

Hugs to you both,

zoe4life

You must be so scared! I am so sorry that he is going through all this. We will be praying for him (and you). Please keep us posted!

Hugs to you both,

zoe4life

Hugs to you both,

zoe4life

Hugs to you both,

zoe4life

<br />
<br />Hugs to you both,

J

JORDANSMOM

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. We were finally released from the hospital on friday the 9th and we have to go back in the hospital on tomorrow the 14th for a biopsy of his liver ( he had his transplant in 06) The doctors are really honest in saying that they don't know whats going on they can't understand why his numbers are all over the place. They thought with him being ill with pneumonia that that may have something to do with it but we've been cleared through CF and his numbers are still high so I guess we'll know something after tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers.....

Thank you so much
Sean

J

JORDANSMOM

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. We were finally released from the hospital on friday the 9th and we have to go back in the hospital on tomorrow the 14th for a biopsy of his liver ( he had his transplant in 06) The doctors are really honest in saying that they don't know whats going on they can't understand why his numbers are all over the place. They thought with him being ill with pneumonia that that may have something to do with it but we've been cleared through CF and his numbers are still high so I guess we'll know something after tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers.....

Thank you so much
Sean

J

JORDANSMOM

Thank you so much
Sean

J

JORDANSMOM

Thank you so much
Sean

J

JORDANSMOM

<br />
<br />Thank you so much
<br />Sean