Josh is slowly getting better

ShannonB

Josh had another CT a couple days ago and they said it is slowly getting better . They took him off the Vanco and Zosyn, but he is still on the levaquin. They took the other two away because they don't want him to get resistent. Right now he is having a lot of joint pain and is having a hard time walking, he is needing help. For the joint pain the dr gave him a steroid. He says that is helping some. They are talking about him coming home with Oxygen for at night, and the possibility of a wheel chair for when he needs it. Not sure yet though. Hopfully he will be able to get out in about another week or so. He is having a really hard time keeping is spirits up. The better CT helped with cheering him up some. If anyone want to texted him feel free his cell is 609-972-4701 it's verizon so if thats what u have it will be free. I will post more when I know more. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS....

1/16/10

Well today they said he should be out by the end of the week..wed or thurs. So that is good. Also he doesn't need oxygen at home as his levels are staying right around 93 when sleeping. But je is still having problems moving around and gets very weak so he will come home with a wheel chair. So thats good new NO oxygen. =o] update more later.

ShannonB

Josh had another CT a couple days ago and they said it is slowly getting better . They took him off the Vanco and Zosyn, but he is still on the levaquin. They took the other two away because they don't want him to get resistent. Right now he is having a lot of joint pain and is having a hard time walking, he is needing help. For the joint pain the dr gave him a steroid. He says that is helping some. They are talking about him coming home with Oxygen for at night, and the possibility of a wheel chair for when he needs it. Not sure yet though. Hopfully he will be able to get out in about another week or so. He is having a really hard time keeping is spirits up. The better CT helped with cheering him up some. If anyone want to texted him feel free his cell is 609-972-4701 it's verizon so if thats what u have it will be free. I will post more when I know more. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS....

1/16/10

Well today they said he should be out by the end of the week..wed or thurs. So that is good. Also he doesn't need oxygen at home as his levels are staying right around 93 when sleeping. But je is still having problems moving around and gets very weak so he will come home with a wheel chair. So thats good new NO oxygen. =o] update more later.

ShannonB

1/16/10

ShannonB

1/16/10

ShannonB

<br />
<br />1/16/10
<br />
<br />Well today they said he should be out by the end of the week..wed or thurs. So that is good. Also he doesn't need oxygen at home as his levels are staying right around 93 when sleeping. But je is still having problems moving around and gets very weak so he will come home with a wheel chair. So thats good new NO oxygen. =o] update more later.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
This has been a rough time for you both, but a little good news is always welcome. I hope Josh keeps going in the right direction so he can come home soon.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
This has been a rough time for you both, but a little good news is always welcome. I hope Josh keeps going in the right direction so he can come home soon.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jana

So glad to hear there's improvement, even though it's slow. Hope you'll be able to make it home soon!

Jana

So glad to hear there's improvement, even though it's slow. Hope you'll be able to make it home soon!

Jana

Jana

Jana

Brad

Great to Hear He is on the Up Swing and getting Better !!!!

with me the longer I am down, the longer it takes to get going again.

So I am glad He is getting better, any Moving around yet ??

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />
<br /> with me the longer I am down, the longer it takes to get going again.
<br />
<br /> So I am glad He is getting better, any Moving around yet ??