joshua's dad

broncos

hi joshes dad our name is mike and annette our son was dionosed at the age of 9 months he is now going to be 13 in april if u have any questions feel free to email us or send us a message and we will chat with u
mike2annette@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat add us to ur hotmail
God Bless,
Annette Mike

broncos

hi joshes dad our name is mike and annette our son was dionosed at the age of 9 months he is now going to be 13 in april if u have any questions feel free to email us or send us a message and we will chat with u
mike2annette@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat add us to ur hotmail
God Bless,
Annette Mike

pjpereira

hi all,
thanks for the adv. it is really appreciated. even though cf is not common in malaysia, the docs at the hospital (university medical centre) are quite experienced. they suspected it and provided tratment quite fast. the hospital has so far given us a lot of help and advise. the docs are friendly and easy to talk to. the person in charge of joshua's case has treated 3 patients before (quite experienced for us haha). the hospital even provides a dietician and a social worker dedicated to joshua.
my wife and i have talked about migration but its not an option at this moment.
we joined a support group for rare diseases and the first meeting for us will be on the 3rd of march. all the 3 patients treated at the hospital before will be there and i'm looking foward to meeting them.
joshua's milk consumption has increased since he was discharged from hospital. previously at 4 months he refused to drink and we had to feed him milk by using a spoon or a sringe. those were difficult times for me and my wife. now he cries for milk and over the last week has been drinking 5 ounces every 4 hours.
we drew up a table for his meds and follow it religiously. he is looking better everyday and we thank everybody for their prayers.
take care guys.

pjpereira

hi all,
thanks for the adv. it is really appreciated. even though cf is not common in malaysia, the docs at the hospital (university medical centre) are quite experienced. they suspected it and provided tratment quite fast. the hospital has so far given us a lot of help and advise. the docs are friendly and easy to talk to. the person in charge of joshua's case has treated 3 patients before (quite experienced for us haha). the hospital even provides a dietician and a social worker dedicated to joshua.
we joined a support group for rare diseases and the first meeting for us will be on the 3rd of march. all the 3 patients treated at the hospital before will be there and i'm looking foward to meeting them.
joshua's milk consumption has increased since he was discharged from hospital. previously at 4 months he refused to drink and we had to feed him milk by using a spoon or a sringe. those were difficult times for me and my wife. now he cries for milk and over the last week has been drinking 5 ounces every 4 hours.
we drew up a table for his meds and follow it religiously. he is looking better everyday and we thank everybody for their prayers.
take care guys.

pjpereira

hi all,
take care guys.

JazzysMom

I am so glad to hear that the medical care he is getting is better then what I imagined. I am also glad to hear that you can meet the other patients treated. Just be careful as not to bring home any bacteria anyone has cultured. Good Luck and keep us updated!

JazzysMom

I am so glad to hear that the medical care he is getting is better then what I imagined. I am also glad to hear that you can meet the other patients treated. Just be careful as not to bring home any bacteria anyone has cultured. Good Luck and keep us updated!

JazzysMom