Juice

J

Jenica

Interesting ... I'd love to try this stuff for my kids! Can you find it in grocery stores?

GriffinsMama

My son has cf and LOVEs the Naked Juice Green Machine. I actually serve it with yogurt shaken in for extra calories. He goes through this stuff like crazy.

Anyway I am interested in Juicing. Juicing at home. Anyone else doing that? We bought Garden of Life Green super food to add to fresh juice ourselves because it's so yummy and good for us.

GriffinsMama

My son has cf and LOVEs the Naked Juice Green Machine. I actually serve it with yogurt shaken in for extra calories. He goes through this stuff like crazy.

Anyway I am interested in Juicing. Juicing at home. Anyone else doing that? We bought Garden of Life Green super food to add to fresh juice ourselves because it's so yummy and good for us.

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama

I just found a site that will tell you info about tons of different store bought foods. Here's a link for the Naked Green Machine Juice page

www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/114637.html

GriffinsMama

I just found a site that will tell you info about tons of different store bought foods. Here's a link for the Naked Green Machine Juice page

GriffinsMama

GriffinsMama