Juice

rpcvchina

On the posts for the 3 most helpful things for treating CF, several people said juices. I am wondering a lot about this. Do you mix the juice and freeze it and mircrowave it later? Do you make big batches of it and save it or drink on glass a day? Are green juices better or orange/red? I have heard of using juices to feed kids fruits and vegetables for more vitamins, so I'm wondering the best way to do this. What do you put in them? How do they help you? By staying healthy? Better lung function? Better digestion? More energy?

Thanks,
Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

On the posts for the 3 most helpful things for treating CF, several people said juices. I am wondering a lot about this. Do you mix the juice and freeze it and mircrowave it later? Do you make big batches of it and save it or drink on glass a day? Are green juices better or orange/red? I have heard of using juices to feed kids fruits and vegetables for more vitamins, so I'm wondering the best way to do this. What do you put in them? How do they help you? By staying healthy? Better lung function? Better digestion? More energy?

Thanks,
Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

Thanks,
Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

Thanks,
Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Mom to 2 w/cf