Juicing opinions

J

Jade

I really need to get more fruits & veggies into the diet. Realisticly, it's not easy to get even the reccomended amount and still fit all those calories in as well. I thought about starting to use a juicer.

<i>Anyone use a juicer and think it helps?
What are the nutritional advantages, compared to just trying to eat it all instead?
What are doctors opinions on it?</i>

J

Jade

I really need to get more fruits & veggies into the diet. Realisticly, it's not easy to get even the reccomended amount and still fit all those calories in as well. I thought about starting to use a juicer.

What are the nutritional advantages, compared to just trying to eat it all instead?

J

Jade

J

Jade

J

Jade

J

Jade

Sonny101

i am verry interested to know how you got on with your juiceing regime. have you tried juiceing simple things like an apple a carrott a pearor an orange?. have u read jason vales slim for life?. what kind of juicer are u using?. i am not have c. f. but joe duffy of r t e [ irish radio] has been hilighting the situation recently, and i recon there are possibilities of assistance through juiceing. good luck to you and god bless.

Sonny101

i am verry interested to know how you got on with your juiceing regime. have you tried juiceing simple things like an apple a carrott a pearor an orange?. have u read jason vales slim for life?. what kind of juicer are u using?. i am not have c. f. but joe duffy of r t e [ irish radio] has been hilighting the situation recently, and i recon there are possibilities of assistance through juiceing. good luck to you and god bless.

Sonny101

Sonny101

Sonny101