Julie

julie

Debbie, I didn't even see this, I'm so sorry!

Mark is doing much better. He got his PICC out on Monday, but we are both a little worried because the kids are stuffy and have runny green snot noses, and his throat is starting to feel sore. Go figure it would happen AFTER they pull the PICC, right?

But he is feeling much better and has been out of the hospital for almost 2 weeks now.

Thank you so much for asking!

julie

Mark is doing much better. He got his PICC out on Monday, but we are both a little worried because the kids are stuffy and have runny green snot noses, and his throat is starting to feel sore. Go figure it would happen AFTER they pull the PICC, right?

But he is feeling much better and has been out of the hospital for almost 2 weeks now.

julie

julie

julie

<br />
<br />Mark is doing much better. He got his PICC out on Monday, but we are both a little worried because the kids are stuffy and have runny green snot noses, and his throat is starting to feel sore. Go figure it would happen AFTER they pull the PICC, right?
<br />
<br />But he is feeling much better and has been out of the hospital for almost 2 weeks now.
<br />
<br />Thank you so much for asking!

julie

The IV seemed to make it worse, but he definately has CFRD. he's monitoring now and on insulin.
<br />