Just a reminder - keep in prayer

coltsfan715

Just wanted to remind everyone that TODAY was the scheduled date for Amber's Kidney transplant. Her mother was set to donate to her. I posted this a little over a week ago, but thought it would NOT hurt to post it again so we could all be thinking of her today and praying for her.

Amber has been through so much and I just pray that this will help her get back on the right track, so she can really be a kid.

Prayers are going out to Amber, her mother and the rest of her family and friends. I hope that if the surgery has already started that it is going has gone well and I hope that if it hasn't begun yet that things go well when it does.

Take Care All,
Lindsey

PS. I am NOT in contact with the family or anything like that I have just been checking back to Amber's website and the journal that her parents were keeping. There have been no recent updates, so there is nothing about how things are going yet. Hopefully they will post an update soon though.

coltsfan715

Just wanted to remind everyone that TODAY was the scheduled date for Amber's Kidney transplant. Her mother was set to donate to her. I posted this a little over a week ago, but thought it would NOT hurt to post it again so we could all be thinking of her today and praying for her.

Amber has been through so much and I just pray that this will help her get back on the right track, so she can really be a kid.

Prayers are going out to Amber, her mother and the rest of her family and friends. I hope that if the surgery has already started that it is going has gone well and I hope that if it hasn't begun yet that things go well when it does.

Take Care All,
Lindsey

PS. I am NOT in contact with the family or anything like that I have just been checking back to Amber's website and the journal that her parents were keeping. There have been no recent updates, so there is nothing about how things are going yet. Hopefully they will post an update soon though.

coltsfan715

Take Care All,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care All,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care All,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care All,
Lindsey

JazzysMom

THANK YOU LINDSEY.......I guess I didnt realize her Mom was donating. Prayers & love to all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JazzysMom

THANK YOU LINDSEY.......I guess I didnt realize her Mom was donating. Prayers & love to all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thanks Lindsey, would you post her website too? I couldn't find it when I went back.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thanks Lindsey, would you post her website too? I couldn't find it when I went back.