just curious

KAC1210

In Delaware, there is a program. However, it is hit or miss on whether you get accepted or not. For example, our social worker was telling us about a family that has 2 children with CF. One was accepted and one was denied. We are currently working on getting it so that no matter what all children with CF are accepted, no questions asked. We are working on applying for it now. I can tell you it will be great if we get it. All the co-pays are killing us!

KAC1210

In Delaware, there is a program. However, it is hit or miss on whether you get accepted or not. For example, our social worker was telling us about a family that has 2 children with CF. One was accepted and one was denied. We are currently working on getting it so that no matter what all children with CF are accepted, no questions asked. We are working on applying for it now. I can tell you it will be great if we get it. All the co-pays are killing us!

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

nicole781

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to encounter them if there are. It's been fantastic for us. So far, in Alexa's 2 and a half years, I think the only thing we've paid for were the Bubbles masks. KAC1210, I don't know how close you guys are to PA, but if you're near the border, a move might be something to think about!

nicole781

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to encounter them if there are. It's been fantastic for us. So far, in Alexa's 2 and a half years, I think the only thing we've paid for were the Bubbles masks. KAC1210, I don't know how close you guys are to PA, but if you're near the border, a move might be something to think about!

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781