Just Got In Today

CFSammi

I just got admitted earlier today and of course im already bored and can't sleep.
Luckly im not on IV antibiotics all day and night long.
I have to do Tymentine ever 6 hrs and Tobi once aday but IV.
So i wont have to see the nurses too much which i hate buggin them when i use the call button so i try not to.
Anyways with that being said im on contact and cant go anywere.
So i would usaly just go on MYSPACE (cause im addicted lol) but this hospital have blocked it..... so i would watch like Law and Order, NCIS, Monk (something on that channel) but they dont have that channel or many others i watch they have kiddy shows though and since i just got in here today i didnt have the chance to get a move or anything like that. Also since im 17 and not yet an adult i have to be stuck in a childerns hospital which would be ok if they didnt watch me like i have 7 and not 17...
Anyways i was wondering if anyone else had been or is in a hospital similar to this one and if so what did you do to pass time.......
cause its just my first day and im already bored outta my mind.....

Well thanks and have a great and healthy day and week and month and year and life......

CFSammi

I just got admitted earlier today and of course im already bored and can't sleep.
So i wont have to see the nurses too much which i hate buggin them when i use the call button so i try not to.
So i would usaly just go on MYSPACE (cause im addicted lol) but this hospital have blocked it..... so i would watch like Law and Order, NCIS, Monk (something on that channel) but they dont have that channel or many others i watch they have kiddy shows though and since i just got in here today i didnt have the chance to get a move or anything like that. Also since im 17 and not yet an adult i have to be stuck in a childerns hospital which would be ok if they didnt watch me like i have 7 and not 17...
Anyways i was wondering if anyone else had been or is in a hospital similar to this one and if so what did you do to pass time.......

Well thanks and have a great and healthy day and week and month and year and life......

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />Luckly im not on IV antibiotics all day and night long.
<br />I have to do Tymentine ever 6 hrs and Tobi once aday but IV.
<br />So i wont have to see the nurses too much which i hate buggin them when i use the call button so i try not to.
<br />Anyways with that being said im on contact and cant go anywere.
<br />So i would usaly just go on MYSPACE (cause im addicted lol) but this hospital have blocked it..... so i would watch like Law and Order, NCIS, Monk (something on that channel) but they dont have that channel or many others i watch they have kiddy shows though and since i just got in here today i didnt have the chance to get a move or anything like that. Also since im 17 and not yet an adult i have to be stuck in a childerns hospital which would be ok if they didnt watch me like i have 7 and not 17...
<br />Anyways i was wondering if anyone else had been or is in a hospital similar to this one and if so what did you do to pass time.......
<br />cause its just my first day and im already bored outta my mind.....
<br />
<br />Well thanks and have a great and healthy day and week and month and year and life......

RiverRat

Hello!
I hate when I get blocked on Myspace and Facebook. Have you tried knitting or crocheting? It helps to pass the time. Plus you can usally get demo's on line assuming you have internet access.

I also have a DS but I can only play so long.

RiverRat

Hello!
I hate when I get blocked on Myspace and Facebook. Have you tried knitting or crocheting? It helps to pass the time. Plus you can usally get demo's on line assuming you have internet access.

RiverRat

Hello!

RiverRat

Hello!

RiverRat

Hello!
<br />I hate when I get blocked on Myspace and Facebook. Have you tried knitting or crocheting? It helps to pass the time. Plus you can usally get demo's on line assuming you have internet access.
<br />
<br />I also have a DS but I can only play so long.

ChevyZ71

I know you dont like it probably but talk to the nurses. The day ones are usually to busy to chat with you, but the night nurses have nothing to do so they screw around on the computer all night if there not busy, Most would like sombody to talk to. I know isolation sucks, as I have been in it for 7 years, since I was 10. What do you grow? also I dont know about the childrens you are at but the one where I go you can put on a mask and go strait outside, then I walk EVERYWHERE around the hospital(outside of course).

ChevyZ71

I know you dont like it probably but talk to the nurses. The day ones are usually to busy to chat with you, but the night nurses have nothing to do so they screw around on the computer all night if there not busy, Most would like sombody to talk to. I know isolation sucks, as I have been in it for 7 years, since I was 10. What do you grow? also I dont know about the childrens you are at but the one where I go you can put on a mask and go strait outside, then I walk EVERYWHERE around the hospital(outside of course).

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

CFSammi

Hello thank you very much for the advise ill try it.
And yes i have access to internet just nothing kool like myspace or youtube or anything.
And i have MRSA thats the only reason im on issoation (sorry about the spelling) but i guess that would do it.
They dont block this site or educational ones. Which i have to do school work but i kinda dont wanna do that ALL day but oh well and they brought me like drawlind stuff and other 'fun' stuff like that but those too get boring after awhile.
Im happy i brought my favorite book with me though so at night i have something calming and relaxing to do.
Well if there is anymore advise please let me know im willing to try ANYTHING..

CFSammi

And yes i have access to internet just nothing kool like myspace or youtube or anything.
And i have MRSA thats the only reason im on issoation (sorry about the spelling) but i guess that would do it.
They dont block this site or educational ones. Which i have to do school work but i kinda dont wanna do that ALL day but oh well and they brought me like drawlind stuff and other 'fun' stuff like that but those too get boring after awhile.
Im happy i brought my favorite book with me though so at night i have something calming and relaxing to do.

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />And yes i have access to internet just nothing kool like myspace or youtube or anything.
<br />And i have MRSA thats the only reason im on issoation (sorry about the spelling) but i guess that would do it.
<br />They dont block this site or educational ones. Which i have to do school work but i kinda dont wanna do that ALL day but oh well and they brought me like drawlind stuff and other 'fun' stuff like that but those too get boring after awhile.
<br />Im happy i brought my favorite book with me though so at night i have something calming and relaxing to do.
<br />Well if there is anymore advise please let me know im willing to try ANYTHING..