just got the news

bmombtoo

Except for the nosebleeds her symptoms sound alot like my Josh's. Atypical CF diagnosed at age 12. Had reflux when he was little, 3 hospitalizations for respiratory problems, has asthma, and very poor weight and height gain. Sinus surgery at age 11 found polyps and on to the CF clinic. Josh has done much better since starting pulmozyne and airway clearance. Doesn't miss as much time from school, and is getting taller. Weight gain was an issue at his last visit and I suspect it wil be we he has his checkup in February.

Is your mother in-law planning her own funeral or someone else's? I'm fifty two and have had the same symptoms and am now being diagnosed with CF symptoms and about to start a medication regiment.

People will tell you all kinds of things to get rid of, and do's and dont's. Listen to you physician....the pets may have to go because of allergeric reaction or dander.

bmombtoo

Except for the nosebleeds her symptoms sound alot like my Josh's. Atypical CF diagnosed at age 12. Had reflux when he was little, 3 hospitalizations for respiratory problems, has asthma, and very poor weight and height gain. Sinus surgery at age 11 found polyps and on to the CF clinic. Josh has done much better since starting pulmozyne and airway clearance. Doesn't miss as much time from school, and is getting taller. Weight gain was an issue at his last visit and I suspect it wil be we he has his checkup in February.

Is your mother in-law planning her own funeral or someone else's? I'm fifty two and have had the same symptoms and am now being diagnosed with CF symptoms and about to start a medication regiment.

People will tell you all kinds of things to get rid of, and do's and dont's. Listen to you physician....the pets may have to go because of allergeric reaction or dander.

bmombtoo

bmombtoo

bmombtoo