Just got the Smart Vest from Electromed...

mariahsmommy

My daughter is 15 months old and 23lbs. They sent us the child small vest. It allows you to program I think 8 different settings.

What settings do you use and do you alternate frequency and pressure during a single treatment?

Thanks

mariahsmommy

My daughter is 15 months old and 23lbs. They sent us the child small vest. It allows you to program I think 8 different settings.

What settings do you use and do you alternate frequency and pressure during a single treatment?

Thanks

mariahsmommy

Thanks

mariahsmommy

Thanks

mariahsmommy

<br />
<br />What settings do you use and do you alternate frequency and pressure during a single treatment?
<br />
<br />Thanks

tjohnston

There are studies that show that you should vary the frequency throughout the therapy for the best secretion clearance. No one really knows what is optimal for each patient. It could be different with every treatment. So the studies show that you should vary it.

tjohnston

There are studies that show that you should vary the frequency throughout the therapy for the best secretion clearance. No one really knows what is optimal for each patient. It could be different with every treatment. So the studies show that you should vary it.

tjohnston