just looking for other famlies in my area

barja72

I was wondering if there are any other famlies like ours in my area. we live in telford pa thanks for your time

barja72

I was wondering if there are any other famlies like ours in my area. we live in telford pa thanks for your time

barja72

SisitheQueen

Hi.. we are in Drexel Hill, PA (Delaware County). Where is your child treated? There is a support group that meets at CHOP, FYI

SisitheQueen

Hi.. we are in Drexel Hill, PA (Delaware County). Where is your child treated? There is a support group that meets at CHOP, FYI

SisitheQueen

DonnaB

I live in Quakertown, just starting the cf "process" got tested on Tuesday with a 36 and 40. Going back tomorrow for a 2nd sweat test. Went to CHOP.

DonnaB

I live in Quakertown, just starting the cf "process" got tested on Tuesday with a 36 and 40. Going back tomorrow for a 2nd sweat test. Went to CHOP.

DonnaB

SisitheQueen

Hi.. The CF Care Network is a group of parents that meeting regularly and attend meetings with different speakers/topics. Its educational but also emotionally supportive for parents that have a chance to socialize with other parents. Our next meeting is on Wed 4/18 at CHOP. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

T'care
Andrea

SisitheQueen

Hi.. The CF Care Network is a group of parents that meeting regularly and attend meetings with different speakers/topics. Its educational but also emotionally supportive for parents that have a chance to socialize with other parents. Our next meeting is on Wed 4/18 at CHOP. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

T'care
Andrea

SisitheQueen

T'care
Andrea