Just moved to St.Louis and it's hot!

jbrandyn

Hey everybody,
So I just moved to StLouis from Seattle for Grad School at Washington University. My doctors said I would be ok living out here, but so far the heat and humidity are doing everything in their power to send me to the hospital. I just started some more dietary supplements, but I wasn't entierly sure what to get so I would like to ask anyone who lives here or lived here how they cope with this heat and what kind of supplements they take.
Thanks!

Taylor Hayes

I am with you! I just moved back down to Florida and it miserable. Ive lived here all my life until the past 5 years I've been in Georgia and moving back here is difficult. The other day the weather said it felt like it was 108!!!! It was really only 99 though...... I wish I could help you out but I butted into your thread because I would too like to know if I could take anything to help me out in this heat! Good luck and let me know if you find anything good.

RockyLass

Invest in a good AC, keep OUT of the hot weather,- if you go out, take Salt tablets with you and LOTS of salty things like chip, pretzels, salt shaker. Drink plenty Gatorade,G2, water WITH some salt. Take it easy in the heat. We have had a rough summer here in South Florida, daily 90's even going out to the car and getting in there is an oven for 10 minutes til the car AC kicks in! I have noticed increased tummy problems with the heat, tiredness from going outside or errands, and high risk of fevers. The only good thing with summer is SWIMMING! :) Looking forward to a South Florida winter here :D