just need to VENT!

kybert

i am so sick to death of my selfish family. wait, im not even going to call them 'my' family. they are 'a' family, but certainly not a family i would like to call 'mine'. disgusting feral pigs. i am DESPERATE to get rest but i cant. im so sick, so tired but no, apparently i dont freaking deserve rest according to them. the minute i want a nap my ignorant brother will come down where the bedrooms are and play music or have his tv extremely loud. he wont turn it down to a reasonable level, he wont shut doors, if i ask him nicely to turn it down he turns it up louder and starts yelling at me. why does everything have to be turned up so loud? when you are living with others its so disrespectful.

going to bed at a reasonable hour is impossible too. he has his tv turned up loud until midnight. once again he wont shut his door and the sound travels through the walls anyway. if i complain, my parents start yelling at me and tell me to put up with it! how the hell am i supposed to put up with it when my body is exhausted and needs to sleep? my sleep is also disrupted on weekends. he comes home from clubbing or whatever around 3 in the morning and ALWAYS wakes me up. he doesnt come home quietly. his mission is to make as much noise as possible.

I AM SICK OF IT! I WOULD NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO THEM SO WHY THE HELL DO THEY FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT TO ME? HAVENT THEY EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING "TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED?????" I JUST WANT SOME GOD DAMNED REST!

just incase you didnt know... SLEEP DEPRIVED KYLIE = ANGRY KYLIE! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *foaming at mouth*

kybert

i am so sick to death of my selfish family. wait, im not even going to call them 'my' family. they are 'a' family, but certainly not a family i would like to call 'mine'. disgusting feral pigs. i am DESPERATE to get rest but i cant. im so sick, so tired but no, apparently i dont freaking deserve rest according to them. the minute i want a nap my ignorant brother will come down where the bedrooms are and play music or have his tv extremely loud. he wont turn it down to a reasonable level, he wont shut doors, if i ask him nicely to turn it down he turns it up louder and starts yelling at me. why does everything have to be turned up so loud? when you are living with others its so disrespectful.

going to bed at a reasonable hour is impossible too. he has his tv turned up loud until midnight. once again he wont shut his door and the sound travels through the walls anyway. if i complain, my parents start yelling at me and tell me to put up with it! how the hell am i supposed to put up with it when my body is exhausted and needs to sleep? my sleep is also disrupted on weekends. he comes home from clubbing or whatever around 3 in the morning and ALWAYS wakes me up. he doesnt come home quietly. his mission is to make as much noise as possible.

I AM SICK OF IT! I WOULD NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO THEM SO WHY THE HELL DO THEY FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT TO ME? HAVENT THEY EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING "TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED?????" I JUST WANT SOME GOD DAMNED REST!

just incase you didnt know... SLEEP DEPRIVED KYLIE = ANGRY KYLIE! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *foaming at mouth*

kybert

kayleesgrandma

I can't believe your parents are so uncaring and don't put down rules for the house. It is just common courtesy to be considerate of others! You need to try to talk to your parents when you are calm, like call a family meeting or something. Don't know if this is logical, but is worth a try. Otherwise, I would get a loud fan and turn it on high speed, pointed away from you. It helps to block out noise--I know because I work nights, and used it when I would be sleeping days--especially on week-ends when teenager (Demelza--Kaylee's mom) would be home and playing her music. Never heard a thing. Maybe even TWO fans-ha.

kayleesgrandma

I can't believe your parents are so uncaring and don't put down rules for the house. It is just common courtesy to be considerate of others! You need to try to talk to your parents when you are calm, like call a family meeting or something. Don't know if this is logical, but is worth a try. Otherwise, I would get a loud fan and turn it on high speed, pointed away from you. It helps to block out noise--I know because I work nights, and used it when I would be sleeping days--especially on week-ends when teenager (Demelza--Kaylee's mom) would be home and playing her music. Never heard a thing. Maybe even TWO fans-ha.

kayleesgrandma

Kelli

Just an idea............
while he's out, take the power cords to the tv and radios. That way he CAN'T listen to them super loud. I know this is childish but it's something I would have done back in the day. Maybe it will make your brother realize that he's being rude, well probably not because he's a boy, but at least you can get back at him. Revenge is sweet.
I hope you get some rest!!!
~Kelli

Kelli

Just an idea............
while he's out, take the power cords to the tv and radios. That way he CAN'T listen to them super loud. I know this is childish but it's something I would have done back in the day. Maybe it will make your brother realize that he's being rude, well probably not because he's a boy, but at least you can get back at him. Revenge is sweet.
~Kelli

Kelli

Just an idea............
~Kelli

Diane

Wow, what a situation ! I agree with Teri, maybe you need to have a family meeting and explain the facts of cf to them. I imagine they should already know this, but it sounds like it is being ignored. Sleep is very important to anyone but when you are fighting an illness like cf it is VERY important. I notice with healthy people they have absoluely NO idea what being sick is really like and therefore dont take it seriously. It sounds like it is time for a very serious talk with your family about what is going on. It just isnt right to be so uncaring and ignorant to someone , whether they have cf or not. Im sorry you are having this problem and i hope it can be worked out.

Diane

Wow, what a situation ! I agree with Teri, maybe you need to have a family meeting and explain the facts of cf to them. I imagine they should already know this, but it sounds like it is being ignored. Sleep is very important to anyone but when you are fighting an illness like cf it is VERY important. I notice with healthy people they have absoluely NO idea what being sick is really like and therefore dont take it seriously. It sounds like it is time for a very serious talk with your family about what is going on. It just isnt right to be so uncaring and ignorant to someone , whether they have cf or not. Im sorry you are having this problem and i hope it can be worked out.

Diane

JennifersHope

You do sound sleep deprived.. Hope last night was a little more restful for you. I am very sensitive to noise, the littlest change in the environment and I am wide eyed.

I use an air filter that is pretty loud, it drowns out the rest of the house, any odd noises and it provides one consistant noise that I can sleep restfully to. Even if you don't have an air filter machine, a box fan works really well too.

Living with other ppl is hard period. It can put a strain on even the best families and the best relationships..

Hope you get some rest soon.

Jennifer

JennifersHope

You do sound sleep deprived.. Hope last night was a little more restful for you. I am very sensitive to noise, the littlest change in the environment and I am wide eyed.

I use an air filter that is pretty loud, it drowns out the rest of the house, any odd noises and it provides one consistant noise that I can sleep restfully to. Even if you don't have an air filter machine, a box fan works really well too.

Living with other ppl is hard period. It can put a strain on even the best families and the best relationships..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

Jennifer1981

Any chance of moving in with another relative?

It sounds like your family is beyond help. They all think CF is a joke! You don't need that drama in your life. By your parents being so ignorant, your siblings have established the same ignorant views. You need out!

Jennifer1981

It sounds like your family is beyond help. They all think CF is a joke! You don't need that drama in your life. By your parents being so ignorant, your siblings have established the same ignorant views. You need out!

Jennifer1981

CaliSally

I agree with everyone here, especially Jennifer1981.

I got CF sick from lack of sleep, before that, I was as healthy as a horse.
Good sleep is vital, it's critical!!!

We hope you find a resolution to your problem ..we will be praying.

CaliSally

I agree with everyone here, especially Jennifer1981.

I got CF sick from lack of sleep, before that, I was as healthy as a horse.
Good sleep is vital, it's critical!!!

We hope you find a resolution to your problem ..we will be praying.