just wondering

rubiesmom

Our daughter was recently diagnosed with CF. My husband was doing some reseaerch on the internet trying to figure out what exactly we were up against and what the treatments are. He came across a couple supplements that are not part of the meds that CFers take. They are curcumin and Serrapeptase, both of which help in relieving the symptoms of CF. I was wondering if anyone here is taking either one of these and how has it helped you? I would appreciate any info you can give me.
Thank you so much.

mom to Rubie 6(w/cf)

rubiesmom

Our daughter was recently diagnosed with CF. My husband was doing some reseaerch on the internet trying to figure out what exactly we were up against and what the treatments are. He came across a couple supplements that are not part of the meds that CFers take. They are curcumin and Serrapeptase, both of which help in relieving the symptoms of CF. I was wondering if anyone here is taking either one of these and how has it helped you? I would appreciate any info you can give me.
Thank you so much.

mom to Rubie 6(w/cf)

rubiesmom

Thank you so much.

mom to Rubie 6(w/cf)

NoExcuses

the CFF is doing studies on curcumin. It needs to be taken in incredibly high doses in order to be effective. And such high doses can have side effects.

NoExcuses

the CFF is doing studies on curcumin. It needs to be taken in incredibly high doses in order to be effective. And such high doses can have side effects.

NoExcuses