Just wondering

lccheerchic08

My name is Natalie, I am 17 years old and i am a junior in high school. I am doing a project on cystic fibrosis and I think it would help my project immensly if I could talk to some people who actually have cf. I don't know much about it but I would be very interested in hearing your stories and talk about your illness. I will not use names in my presentation to my class, only your age if that is alright. Please email me at lccheerchic08@gmail.com or message me. I am new to this site so it's taking me awhile to get used to it. Thank you so much for your time

lccheerchic08

My name is Natalie, I am 17 years old and i am a junior in high school. I am doing a project on cystic fibrosis and I think it would help my project immensly if I could talk to some people who actually have cf. I don't know much about it but I would be very interested in hearing your stories and talk about your illness. I will not use names in my presentation to my class, only your age if that is alright. Please email me at lccheerchic08@gmail.com or message me. I am new to this site so it's taking me awhile to get used to it. Thank you so much for your time

lccheerchic08