Karismom needs our prayers

JazzysMom

OH LISA.....your daughter has more spunk in her then the energizer bunny. I hope things are peaceful at home and that your daughter and graddaughter get some quality time while she is here! HUGS to you!

JazzysMom

OH LISA.....your daughter has more spunk in her then the energizer bunny. I hope things are peaceful at home and that your daughter and graddaughter get some quality time while she is here! HUGS to you!

JazzysMom

kandi

Here hoping for peace for your family during this trying time. I am praying for you and all your family for what lies ahead. May God Bless your family with peace and understanding for you, your daughter and granddaughter. She is lucky to have a mother like you there for her and for her daughter.

kandi

Here hoping for peace for your family during this trying time. I am praying for you and all your family for what lies ahead. May God Bless your family with peace and understanding for you, your daughter and granddaughter. She is lucky to have a mother like you there for her and for her daughter.

kandi