Kaylee got her wings

Marjolein

Breathe easy little princess
Fly free

I'm so sad.. i opened my email and her site first thing when i put on my computer this morning. Before i saw her site i saw the update notification in my email... My heart skipped a beat. And when i read it, like now, i had tears in my eyes.

I didn't know Kaylee. I have been reading her website for a long time now, she's a huge inspiration. If i only had half the strength that she has... should i get so sick from rejection

Marjolein

Fly free

I'm so sad.. i opened my email and her site first thing when i put on my computer this morning. Before i saw her site i saw the update notification in my email... My heart skipped a beat. And when i read it, like now, i had tears in my eyes.

I didn't know Kaylee. I have been reading her website for a long time now, she's a huge inspiration. If i only had half the strength that she has... should i get so sick from rejection

Marjolein

Fly free

Marjolein

Fly free

Marjolein

Fly free