Keep this mother is your prayers...

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Kimtam,
Please private message me if you would like to talk. I don't know how much help I could be to anyone right now but maybe we could help each other. My prayers are with you and your children.
Mary
littledebbiesmom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Kimtam,
Please private message me if you would like to talk. I don't know how much help I could be to anyone right now but maybe we could help each other. My prayers are with you and your children.
Mary
littledebbiesmom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Kimtam,
Mary
littledebbiesmom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Kimtam,
Mary
littledebbiesmom

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Kimtam,
Mary
littledebbiesmom

lilismom

Kimtam and Bill,
I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is for you both right now. THis is a great place to come to get from people who truly care.

lilismom

Kimtam and Bill,
I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is for you both right now. THis is a great place to come to get from people who truly care.

lilismom

Kimtam and Bill,

lilismom

Kimtam and Bill,

lilismom

Kimtam and Bill,

momoftraci

MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU, IM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. ITS SO HARD LOSING A CHILD. I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AND THERES SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD THAT YOU CAN TALK TOO.
PRAYING YOU WILL FIND SOME PEACE.
GAIL

(MY SWEET ANGEL IN HEAVEN TRACI)
(2-2-88- 3-24-05)

momoftraci

MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU, IM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. ITS SO HARD LOSING A CHILD. I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AND THERES SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD THAT YOU CAN TALK TOO.
GAIL

(2-2-88- 3-24-05)

momoftraci

GAIL

(2-2-88- 3-24-05)

momoftraci

GAIL

(2-2-88- 3-24-05)

momoftraci

GAIL

(2-2-88- 3-24-05)