Kenneth Keith Kallenbach, Howard Stern comic

Playswithpixels

Never heard of the guy, course I don't like Howard Stern at all. After reading the article he sounded like a very irresponsible person. DUI, kiddnapping, smoking? His mother is wrong, jail didn't kill him...he did.

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Never heard of the guy, course I don't like Howard Stern at all. After reading the article he sounded like a very irresponsible person. DUI, kiddnapping, smoking? His mother is wrong, jail didn't kill him...he did.

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

<br />
<br />
<br />Andrea 32 w/CF

DarbSkull

Hey, I'm not defending the guy at all. He undoubtedly did some bad things, but none of them carried a death sentence by slow suffocation. To me, his neglect is the same thing as torture and should be investegated as such.<br>
<br>
At least his death is generating some CF awareness.

DarbSkull

Hey, I'm not defending the guy at all. He undoubtedly did some bad things, but none of them carried a death sentence by slow suffocation. To me, his neglect is the same thing as torture and should be investegated as such.<br>
<br>

DarbSkull

<br>

DarbSkull

<br>

DarbSkull

<br>

jdubbs

It's extremely disturbing they could just let you die in prison, but I bet it happens all the time.

I'm glad CFers are living long enough to become famous, tho. Are there any other famous CFers I don't know about? (not counting parents of CFers).

James
32 w/cf

jdubbs

It's extremely disturbing they could just let you die in prison, but I bet it happens all the time.

I'm glad CFers are living long enough to become famous, tho. Are there any other famous CFers I don't know about? (not counting parents of CFers).

James
32 w/cf

jdubbs

James
32 w/cf

jdubbs

James
32 w/cf

jdubbs

<br />
<br />I'm glad CFers are living long enough to become famous, tho. Are there any other famous CFers I don't know about? (not counting parents of CFers).
<br />
<br />James
<br />32 w/cf

W

welshwitch

Lisa Bentley, American triathtlete www.lisabentley.com

Andrew Simmons, British professional wrestler.

I'm sure there's more.....

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

<br />
<br />Andrew Simmons, British professional wrestler.
<br />
<br />I'm sure there's more.....