kidney cysts

conash

Hi I was wondering if anyone has kidney cysts. My 16yr daughter started passing blood when she was in for tune-up Timentin/Tobra. Nobody seemed worried about it - though it was present everytime they did urine test. Then 1.5 wks out of hospital more bleeding. I requested an ultrasound and we found 2 cysts on her right kidney. Trying to find out what all this means but cant see a Urologists till end of July. CF docs dont believe it has anything to do with her CF but a few articles I have read - suggest there is a link (or could be).
Would like to hear from anyone else with the same or similar problem.
cheers Paula

conash

Hi I was wondering if anyone has kidney cysts. My 16yr daughter started passing blood when she was in for tune-up Timentin/Tobra. Nobody seemed worried about it - though it was present everytime they did urine test. Then 1.5 wks out of hospital more bleeding. I requested an ultrasound and we found 2 cysts on her right kidney. Trying to find out what all this means but cant see a Urologists till end of July. CF docs dont believe it has anything to do with her CF but a few articles I have read - suggest there is a link (or could be).
cheers Paula

conash

cheers Paula

conash

cheers Paula

conash

<br />Would like to hear from anyone else with the same or similar problem.
<br />cheers Paula