Knees

summer732

Are your knees swollen? When i had knee pain it was because my joints I guess were backed up with fluid from my lungs not working properly. My ankles and knees were swollen and it was very difficult to walk up the stairs. Lasix worked for me. Just a thought!

summer732

Are your knees swollen? When i had knee pain it was because my joints I guess were backed up with fluid from my lungs not working properly. My ankles and knees were swollen and it was very difficult to walk up the stairs. Lasix worked for me. Just a thought!

summer732

DarbSkull

When I last had bad knee trouble it was osteo arthritis. It started in my hands, then moved to my ankle then knees. It was so bad I couldn't bend my knees at all. My wife had to help me get dressed and help me down the stairs. It was crazy. Luckily calcium supplements cleared it up and it hasn't come back. Of course I've been taking calcium every day since...

DarbSkull

When I last had bad knee trouble it was osteo arthritis. It started in my hands, then moved to my ankle then knees. It was so bad I couldn't bend my knees at all. My wife had to help me get dressed and help me down the stairs. It was crazy. Luckily calcium supplements cleared it up and it hasn't come back. Of course I've been taking calcium every day since...

DarbSkull

ej0820

are you on any steriods? I can't take a whole lot of steroids because they really gave me really bad joint pain in my knees.

ej0820

are you on any steriods? I can't take a whole lot of steroids because they really gave me really bad joint pain in my knees.

ej0820