Knoxville UT tailgate benefitting CF?

DarbSkull

Hey Chuck, I've only listened to Rivals a few times, but I will probably listen more now that football season is finally approaching. I just wanted to say thanks for all you do to raise money for CF research. If the Vols will ever schedule a home-and-home with my Sooners, I'll be sure to come to your BBQ.

DarbSkull

Hey Chuck, I've only listened to Rivals a few times, but I will probably listen more now that football season is finally approaching. I just wanted to say thanks for all you do to raise money for CF research. If the Vols will ever schedule a home-and-home with my Sooners, I'll be sure to come to your BBQ.

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

kayleesgrandma

I just checked out the site, and it made my mouth water!!! What a great thing to do for Avery--and it looks like it's a great time for everyone! Avery's pic is so cute! Good luck with the fundraiser this year!!!

kayleesgrandma

I just checked out the site, and it made my mouth water!!! What a great thing to do for Avery--and it looks like it's a great time for everyone! Avery's pic is so cute! Good luck with the fundraiser this year!!!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

R

rarab43

Chuck- as an avid Alabama fan living in Tuscaloosa I have never had any warm fuzzy feelings toward the UT Big Orange Vols. lol But after seeing this I have changed my mind about at least one of them- do yall do this at away games? If so I will try to look you up at the game this fall in Ttown. Good luck in all your fundraising endeavors and ROLL TIDE!!! Susan

R

rarab43

Chuck- as an avid Alabama fan living in Tuscaloosa I have never had any warm fuzzy feelings toward the UT Big Orange Vols. lol But after seeing this I have changed my mind about at least one of them- do yall do this at away games? If so I will try to look you up at the game this fall in Ttown. Good luck in all your fundraising endeavors and ROLL TIDE!!! Susan

R

rarab43

R

rarab43

R

rarab43

lflatford

We have yet to do an away game, but my wife and I will be there this year.

Chuck father to Avery 3 turning 4 in six days with CF DDF508

lflatford

lflatford

lflatford

lflatford