Krill Oil- Great for my lungs

EnergyGal

Hello

I have an update

After taking krill oil, cod liver oil daily my pft's continue to stay stable. I have tried to cut out the krill oil and my numbers dropped. I went back on Krill oil gel pills and my numbers increased right back up to 20 percent. Two pft technologist tell me that my numbers would be much better if I did not close my epiglotis when I exhale (lol)

I wish I knew about krill when I had my CF lungs.

Not sure how they will work on a diseased lung. It is worth looking into.

I rather take Krill oil as opposed to plain ole Fish oil. Read all about Krill oil. Prices vary from manufacturer. I like Nature's Way the best.

My weight is stable, lung function is stable and I feel like more spaces are opening up in areas of my lungs that I never had before.

Read about Krill oil and the joints.

For a transplant patient second time around, I am impressed with what Krill oil has done for me. There is no medication out there in my opinion to touch this miracle fish oil.

EnergyGal

Hello

I have an update

After taking krill oil, cod liver oil daily my pft's continue to stay stable. I have tried to cut out the krill oil and my numbers dropped. I went back on Krill oil gel pills and my numbers increased right back up to 20 percent. Two pft technologist tell me that my numbers would be much better if I did not close my epiglotis when I exhale (lol)

I rather take Krill oil as opposed to plain ole Fish oil. Read all about Krill oil. Prices vary from manufacturer. I like Nature's Way the best.

My weight is stable, lung function is stable and I feel like more spaces are opening up in areas of my lungs that I never had before.

For a transplant patient second time around, I am impressed with what Krill oil has done for me. There is no medication out there in my opinion to touch this miracle fish oil.

EnergyGal

Hello

I have an update

EnergyGal

Hello

I have an update

EnergyGal

Hello
<br />
<br />I have an update
<br />
<br />After taking krill oil, cod liver oil daily my pft's continue to stay stable. I have tried to cut out the krill oil and my numbers dropped. I went back on Krill oil gel pills and my numbers increased right back up to 20 percent. Two pft technologist tell me that my numbers would be much better if I did not close my epiglotis when I exhale (lol)
<br />
<br /> I wish I knew about krill when I had my CF lungs.
<br />
<br />Not sure how they will work on a diseased lung. It is worth looking into.
<br />
<br />I rather take Krill oil as opposed to plain ole Fish oil. Read all about Krill oil. Prices vary from manufacturer. I like Nature's Way the best.
<br />
<br />My weight is stable, lung function is stable and I feel like more spaces are opening up in areas of my lungs that I never had before.
<br />
<br />Read about Krill oil and the joints.
<br />
<br />For a transplant patient second time around, I am impressed with what Krill oil has done for me. There is no medication out there in my opinion to touch this miracle fish oil.

EnergyGal

I take two soft gels daily one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Because of my CF digestion issues, I will remain on just two daily. At first I took three daily and now I am back to just two per day.

EnergyGal

I take two soft gels daily one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Because of my CF digestion issues, I will remain on just two daily. At first I took three daily and now I am back to just two per day.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

Tammy15

I just recently heard of fish oil and have had my daughter on it along with using tonic water which I learned off this site. I have to say I was a skeptic but the first time tonic water she basically hiccouped and all this mucous came up that we were not getting up from chest pts. Sounds like we will be giving krill oil a try. Does anyone have any ideas for a natural supplement that assists with immune system . My daughter was just on IVs and as soon as she was off her son brought home cold germs from pre k so my daughter ended up sick.

Tammy15

I just recently heard of fish oil and have had my daughter on it along with using tonic water which I learned off this site. I have to say I was a skeptic but the first time tonic water she basically hiccouped and all this mucous came up that we were not getting up from chest pts. Sounds like we will be giving krill oil a try. Does anyone have any ideas for a natural supplement that assists with immune system . My daughter was just on IVs and as soon as she was off her son brought home cold germs from pre k so my daughter ended up sick.

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15