Kyle's First Crush - 1st ever CF Children's book

azmom

I will get one of your books. Can you re-email about it to my aol please?
pjcontreras6@aol.com
Thanks. I just knew I was to busy to take it down at the moment. I did one too for Nathan that's been on amazon for a while now too. I am really happy for you guys. I am trying to support as many things like this as possible because i need the same help everoyne else does. Please let me know how youwere able to get through to oprah and the diffrent things. Because i have written her dozens of times over the years, and never hear one wrd back.
God bless you for all your doing to try and make your child's life better.
if you ever need anything, or even just a prayer partner or something, I am here.
Lesli

www.contrerashome.us

azmom

pjcontreras6@aol.com
Thanks. I just knew I was to busy to take it down at the moment. I did one too for Nathan that's been on amazon for a while now too. I am really happy for you guys. I am trying to support as many things like this as possible because i need the same help everoyne else does. Please let me know how youwere able to get through to oprah and the diffrent things. Because i have written her dozens of times over the years, and never hear one wrd back.
if you ever need anything, or even just a prayer partner or something, I am here.
Lesli

www.contrerashome.us

azmom

pjcontreras6@aol.com
Lesli

www.contrerashome.us

azmom

pjcontreras6@aol.com
Lesli

www.contrerashome.us

C

cfangel03

thanks so much to everyone for all your help and support helping to promote this special book.
PLease keep in touch. I enjoy reading everyone's emails.
I am working on the next book. It should be available in October.

Ashley is 4 1/2 now, and is getting her vest next week.
a little worried!

Leah

C

cfangel03

thanks so much to everyone for all your help and support helping to promote this special book.

a little worried!

Leah

C

cfangel03

a little worried!

Leah

C

cfangel03

a little worried!

Leah

C

cfangel03

a little worried!

Leah

kayleesgrandma

Leah, why are you worried about the vest? If you want to see what it's like, go to CFTube here on the site and watch Zoe's video. Zoe is 4 , or close to it, and at the end of the video has a segment on the vest. My granddaughter just loves the tape, so much so that Jada burned a CD just for her She asks to see it everytime--has the tape memorized and points out the grandpa and nurses and all. It helps if you save some special tapes for vest time, and sit with her.

Both my grandkids love your book, and I want to be first in line to get the next one. I will be ordering some for when Kaylee starts school...Thanks for a great book.

kayleesgrandma

Leah, why are you worried about the vest? If you want to see what it's like, go to CFTube here on the site and watch Zoe's video. Zoe is 4 , or close to it, and at the end of the video has a segment on the vest. My granddaughter just loves the tape, so much so that Jada burned a CD just for her She asks to see it everytime--has the tape memorized and points out the grandpa and nurses and all. It helps if you save some special tapes for vest time, and sit with her.

Both my grandkids love your book, and I want to be first in line to get the next one. I will be ordering some for when Kaylee starts school...Thanks for a great book.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma