Kyle's First Crush - 1st ever CF Children's book

C

cfangel03

I'll see the video. The respiratory therapist comes today.
I hope she will like it.
Leah

C

cfangel03

I hope she will like it.
Leah

C

cfangel03

I hope she will like it.
Leah

C

cfangel03

I hope she will like it.
Leah

C

cfangel03

I hope she will like it.
Leah

C

cfangel03

the new book, Kyle's First PLaydate comes out at the end of October.
Kyle gets invited to Ashley Elizabeths house for a playdate. He does not know that she has 2 older sisters. They have lots of fun with him,,,,dress him up like a girl, throw frogs at him etc. very fun. again all profit goes to CFF.ORG
book 3 and 4 will come out together the following October.
We hit the Talk show circuit in the fall, hoping for good results in book sales.

Kyle's first crush has now sold over 2,000 copies worldwide, hoping to sell 10,000 with the next one.

OUR WALK TEAM , Douglas Orr Plumbing in MIami, Florida has raised over $88,000
making us the #10 team in the country for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
along with book sales, we have raised over $250,000 in 4 years, we hope to hit the million dollar mark by this time next year.

Thank you to everyone who bought Kyle's First Crush........
keep in touch - my direct email is orrplace1@bellsouth.net

Leah

C

cfangel03

Kyle gets invited to Ashley Elizabeths house for a playdate. He does not know that she has 2 older sisters. They have lots of fun with him,,,,dress him up like a girl, throw frogs at him etc. very fun. again all profit goes to CFF.ORG
We hit the Talk show circuit in the fall, hoping for good results in book sales.

Kyle's first crush has now sold over 2,000 copies worldwide, hoping to sell 10,000 with the next one.

along with book sales, we have raised over $250,000 in 4 years, we hope to hit the million dollar mark by this time next year.

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

If anyone is planning events in 2008, I am working on my calendar and would love to attend for a book signing.
all profit from the sale of the book will be donated at the end of the event.
I have a few free american airline tix to get me there. would love to go to an event
in nov/dec or anytime in 2008. Kyle's First Playdate comes out in October, so I will have 2 books to sell.
Most of my TV and Print interviews have been completed for the next book, now I would like to come out and meet a few families.

We sold 2,000 copies of the first book, would like to sell 10,000 copies of this next book.

so far, the Orr family has raised $250,000 for CFF.Org.
our walk team this year raised $86,000 in Miami Springs, Douglas Orr Plumbing team, making us the #10 walk team in the nation.

I wouls love to get out and meet more families working hard to help find a cure!

Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

If anyone is planning events in 2008, I am working on my calendar and would love to attend for a book signing.
I have a few free american airline tix to get me there. would love to go to an event
in nov/dec or anytime in 2008. Kyle's First Playdate comes out in October, so I will have 2 books to sell.
Most of my TV and Print interviews have been completed for the next book, now I would like to come out and meet a few families.

We sold 2,000 copies of the first book, would like to sell 10,000 copies of this next book.

our walk team this year raised $86,000 in Miami Springs, Douglas Orr Plumbing team, making us the #10 walk team in the nation.

I wouls love to get out and meet more families working hard to help find a cure!

Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

Leah Orr