Kyle's First Crush on ABC's Health Watch

kayleesgrandma

This is a great book, my grandchildren LOVE it! IT IS WORTH GETING, AND YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Go to Adult Forum and type in Kylie's First Crush in the search box--this is what you will get:

12/04/2006 12:22 PM

cfangel03

Hi, my name is Leah Orr
I just wrote a childrens book
Kyle's First Crush
www.kylesfirstcrush.com, or amazon.com
all profit from the sale of this book will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Story about a little boy who falls in love with a little girl in pre-k. The little girl has CF.
he loves her no matter what. Fun loving and adorable.
beautiful illustrations. my 3 year old has cf. My mom is the illustrator.
check it out. 1st book in a series of 7. Email back your comments.
PLeased to hear. Need to sell 1 million copies.
I need all the press and help promoting that I can get.
Leah Orr

the best way to order the book right now is amazon.com for $12.00
and I will send out right away and sign it for you.
go to amazon.com
type in kyles first crush
and click on new and used - you will see where I am sellling them.
www.kylesfirstcrush.com will be available by next week. sorry for the delay.
They need to print more books. That is a good thing. $7 for each book sold goes directly to cff.org for further research and development

kayleesgrandma

This is a great book, my grandchildren LOVE it! IT IS WORTH GETING, AND YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Go to Adult Forum and type in Kylie's First Crush in the search box--this is what you will get:

cfangel03

Hi, my name is Leah Orr
Kyle's First Crush
all profit from the sale of this book will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Story about a little boy who falls in love with a little girl in pre-k. The little girl has CF.
Leah Orr

go to amazon.com
They need to print more books. That is a good thing. $7 for each book sold goes directly to cff.org for further research and development

kayleesgrandma

cfangel03

Hi, my name is Leah Orr
Kyle's First Crush
Leah Orr

go to amazon.com

kayleesgrandma

cfangel03

Hi, my name is Leah Orr
Kyle's First Crush
Leah Orr

go to amazon.com

kayleesgrandma

cfangel03

Hi, my name is Leah Orr
Kyle's First Crush
Leah Orr

go to amazon.com

jdprecious

Leah~

If you are reading this, I bought the book like I said I would. Jaelyn did her very first book report of her entire school career on Kyle's First Crush. She took it into her Kindergarten classroom and showed off her drawing of her favorite part (when AE goes down the slide and when K picks the rose). She really enjoyed the book and when I read it to her, she kept saying "like me, like me, just like me". I was so glad that you included AE's real pic and a bio. Jaelyn said Ohmygoodness she is real!!! Is K real too??? haha...

Thank you for writing this book. We cannot wait for the next installment in October!

jdprecious

Leah~

If you are reading this, I bought the book like I said I would. Jaelyn did her very first book report of her entire school career on Kyle's First Crush. She took it into her Kindergarten classroom and showed off her drawing of her favorite part (when AE goes down the slide and when K picks the rose). She really enjoyed the book and when I read it to her, she kept saying "like me, like me, just like me". I was so glad that you included AE's real pic and a bio. Jaelyn said Ohmygoodness she is real!!! Is K real too??? haha...

Thank you for writing this book. We cannot wait for the next installment in October!

jdprecious

Leah~

jdprecious

Leah~

jdprecious

Leah~

C

cfangel03

that is one of the nicest emails that I have ever received. I write these books for these moments. Yes, Ashley is just like you!
Leah

C

cfangel03

that is one of the nicest emails that I have ever received. I write these books for these moments. Yes, Ashley is just like you!
Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah