late puberty????

sk8rgrrrl4life

hey i noticed i posted a reply to this topic a while ago...and what i said b4 about holding off on the feeding tube...DONT.
i did it and i gained like 15 lbs in 2 montsh i went from low 70s to mid 80's.
and yea still no period haha but it varies person to person.

sk8rgrrrl4life

hey i noticed i posted a reply to this topic a while ago...and what i said b4 about holding off on the feeding tube...DONT.
i did it and i gained like 15 lbs in 2 montsh i went from low 70s to mid 80's.
and yea still no period haha but it varies person to person.

bigstar

Well as far as im concerned i had my period and my puberty generally speaking around 12...I think it was pretty normal but still i look much younger than girls my age...This is not bad at all you ll see...Dont hurry hit puberty it will happen!I would recommend that you gain some weight, it definetely helps in many ways...You will even look older xxxxx!

Hugs and dont worry

bigstar

Well as far as im concerned i had my period and my puberty generally speaking around 12...I think it was pretty normal but still i look much younger than girls my age...This is not bad at all you ll see...Dont hurry hit puberty it will happen!I would recommend that you gain some weight, it definetely helps in many ways...You will even look older xxxxx!

Hugs and dont worry

bigstar

Hugs and dont worry

bigstar

Hugs and dont worry

bigstar

<br />
<br />Hugs and dont worry
<br />

CFGurl16

Well im a girl but yes it really dose go by weight.
I have my persiod but i miss ALOT.
It don't bother me though.
But you may wanna try to gain some weight like drink boost and stuff.
And don't worry about it so much its not unusaly for CF paitents start later than others.

CFGurl16

And don't worry about it so much its not unusaly for CF paitents start later than others.

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

<br />I have my persiod but i miss ALOT.
<br />It don't bother me though.
<br />But you may wanna try to gain some weight like drink boost and stuff.
<br />And don't worry about it so much its not unusaly for CF paitents start later than others.
<br />

Transplantmommy

I did not start my period or develop until I was 17. All the girls in high school envied me that I hadn't started yet and we were almost done with high school. It didn't bother me at all!!

Transplantmommy

I did not start my period or develop until I was 17. All the girls in high school envied me that I hadn't started yet and we were almost done with high school. It didn't bother me at all!!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

hfbanana

hey i understand u all pretty well. I am 13 3/4, going into the 8th grade barrely groing breasts and havent started my period. im actually very glad for the no puberty yet. lol but all my friends have started. they understand my problem.

good luck u guys and girls

hfbanana

hey i understand u all pretty well. I am 13 3/4, going into the 8th grade barrely groing breasts and havent started my period. im actually very glad for the no puberty yet. lol but all my friends have started. they understand my problem.

hfbanana