Lauren (LightNLife) got her wings

dramamama

Brad and Lauren's family...
Lauren was such a special girl. Her honesty about the brutality of this illness and her deep faith always drew me to her. She was real and so talented and so caring.

I hate that CF has taken that light away from us. Many times I was in awe of her love for you, Brad. Her vows meant everything to her and I LOVED reading how she cherished you... you made her walk on this side of Heaven complete.

I am so sorry for all of you and us. I know she is with the Lord, but it just isn't fair that His gain is our loss...

I'll be praying for you all.

dramamama

Lauren was such a special girl. Her honesty about the brutality of this illness and her deep faith always drew me to her. She was real and so talented and so caring.

I hate that CF has taken that light away from us. Many times I was in awe of her love for you, Brad. Her vows meant everything to her and I LOVED reading how she cherished you... you made her walk on this side of Heaven complete.

I am so sorry for all of you and us. I know she is with the Lord, but it just isn't fair that His gain is our loss...

dramamama

dramamama

dramamama

<br />Lauren was such a special girl. Her honesty about the brutality of this illness and her deep faith always drew me to her. She was real and so talented and so caring.
<br />
<br />I hate that CF has taken that light away from us. Many times I was in awe of her love for you, Brad. Her vows meant everything to her and I LOVED reading how she cherished you... you made her walk on this side of Heaven complete.
<br />
<br />I am so sorry for all of you and us. I know she is with the Lord, but it just isn't fair that His gain is our loss...
<br />
<br />I'll be praying for you all.

Vampy

OHLauren (LightNLife) got her wings

OH NO!!! I am happy she can breath easy but upset she passed she will be greatly missed

Vampy

OH NO!!! I am happy she can breath easy but upset she passed she will be greatly missed

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

fourkidsmom

I haven't been on alot lately-- and this was the first thing I seen when I logged in....... I said out loud "NO"......

I hate CF....

Prayer and thoughts to the family. Lauren was a wonderful, informative person and will be greatly missed.

RIP Lauren...

Angie

fourkidsmom

I haven't been on alot lately-- and this was the first thing I seen when I logged in....... I said out loud "NO"......

I hate CF....

Prayer and thoughts to the family. Lauren was a wonderful, informative person and will be greatly missed.

RIP Lauren...

Angie

fourkidsmom

I hate CF....

RIP Lauren...

Angie

fourkidsmom

I hate CF....

RIP Lauren...

Angie

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />I hate CF....
<br />
<br />Prayer and thoughts to the family. Lauren was a wonderful, informative person and will be greatly missed.
<br />
<br />RIP Lauren...
<br />
<br />
<br />Angie