Leg pain

lscharlat

Hi Everyone:

My 4 yo daughter has CF and she complains of leg pain, usually when she wakes up in the morning. Does anyone else experience this? Any info would be helpful. God bless.

Regards,
Lisa

lscharlat

Hi Everyone:

My 4 yo daughter has CF and she complains of leg pain, usually when she wakes up in the morning. Does anyone else experience this? Any info would be helpful. God bless.

Regards,
Lisa

lscharlat

Hi Everyone:

Regards,
Lisa

chloeandmaggie

My daughter has CF, she is 7yo and was diagnosed at 19mths. Chloe complained about leg pain when she was 6, for over a year. The Dr. did not seem very concerend about it. She has not mentioned it latley. I don't know what the leg pain is about. Hope you and your family are doing ok.

chloeandmaggie

My daughter has CF, she is 7yo and was diagnosed at 19mths. Chloe complained about leg pain when she was 6, for over a year. The Dr. did not seem very concerend about it. She has not mentioned it latley. I don't know what the leg pain is about. Hope you and your family are doing ok.

chloeandmaggie

JazzysMom

I dont think it has to be CF related. My daughter (no CF) did this for a few years on/off. It was literally "growing pains". If it doesnt appear to be more of a joint area issue I wouldnt worry tooo much. Just keep an eye on things. Try warm baths and maybe a nice massage. Us girls like that right?!

JazzysMom

I dont think it has to be CF related. My daughter (no CF) did this for a few years on/off. It was literally "growing pains". If it doesnt appear to be more of a joint area issue I wouldnt worry tooo much. Just keep an eye on things. Try warm baths and maybe a nice massage. Us girls like that right?!

JazzysMom

lovemygirl

Hi,
My 6 yr old daughter wakes up with knee pain often and has for a few years now. Our CF team says it is common but they don't know why it happens. In her file they have indicated "cf related arthritis". We notice it more when she is tired due to a long day or lack of sleep.
If we catch it as it starts to hurt then a warm bath or heat will help, otherwise when it is really hurting (to tears) we give her tylenol or motrin. It will actually wake her from a sound sleep.

lovemygirl

Hi,
My 6 yr old daughter wakes up with knee pain often and has for a few years now. Our CF team says it is common but they don't know why it happens. In her file they have indicated "cf related arthritis". We notice it more when she is tired due to a long day or lack of sleep.
If we catch it as it starts to hurt then a warm bath or heat will help, otherwise when it is really hurting (to tears) we give her tylenol or motrin. It will actually wake her from a sound sleep.

lovemygirl

Hi,