LEGAL HELP GUIT MY JOB

bittyhorse23

I was thinking the same thing as Bagged2drag. Were you working with paint or out in the garage as a mechanic? Or were you a salesman? They will make a difference in your case. And also like he said, I know in my state if you QUIT your job you can't get unemployment, you have to be FIRED.

I hope that isn't the case and you can collect.

bittyhorse23

I was thinking the same thing as Bagged2drag. Were you working with paint or out in the garage as a mechanic? Or were you a salesman? They will make a difference in your case. And also like he said, I know in my state if you QUIT your job you can't get unemployment, you have to be FIRED.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br />I hope that isn't the case and you can collect.