Let's paint Facebook PURPLE in May!!!

SarahJean1976

Thank you SO MUCH CF.com for all your sweet messages and requests!!! I am so excited to see all you on FB and all the PURPLE in the next few days!!!

((Big hugs))Everytime I write it I think about Mel... and how much I miss her...
xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

Thank you SO MUCH CF.com for all your sweet messages and requests!!! I am so excited to see all you on FB and all the PURPLE in the next few days!!!

((Big hugs))Everytime I write it I think about Mel... and how much I miss her...
xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

<br />
<br />((Big hugs))Everytime I write it I think about Mel... and how much I miss her...
<br />xoxo
<br />Sarah Jean

Tylersmom28

This may be a stupid question, but I thought the color was blue? I know the bracelet I have for CF is blue....but other than that it sounds like an awesome idea!

Tylersmom28

This may be a stupid question, but I thought the color was blue? I know the bracelet I have for CF is blue....but other than that it sounds like an awesome idea!

Tylersmom28

Tylersmom28

Tylersmom28

fly30

This may be a stupid question...........but, do we post it as our profile pic and how?
<br />
<br />Thankyou

hmw

If you right-click on the photo you'll see an option to 'save as'. That will let you save the photo to your computer, where you can then upload to your own FB account as a profile pic. You can also just share it onto your own profile- but I can't remember if you get an option to make it a profile photo that way (someone else might know.)

Purple has long been used as the awareness color for CF (ribbons, etc.) Not sure why blue is used for the Breathe bracelets.

hmw

If you right-click on the photo you'll see an option to 'save as'. That will let you save the photo to your computer, where you can then upload to your own FB account as a profile pic. You can also just share it onto your own profile- but I can't remember if you get an option to make it a profile photo that way (someone else might know.)

Purple has long been used as the awareness color for CF (ribbons, etc.) Not sure why blue is used for the Breathe bracelets.

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />Purple has long been used as the awareness color for CF (ribbons, etc.) Not sure why blue is used for the Breathe bracelets.