Life Insurance

CowTown

WHOOOOHOOO - I am so excited!! I was able to sign up for life insurance today!!!! This is awesome.

It's near impossible to be accepted for life insurance with cf, but today I got some.
$5/ month, 7 year term on $50,000 and I can extend it to long term later. That is SO worth it.

It's with U S A A, and you have to be a member first and they do have their own strict requirements in order to become a member. On the off chance that some of you are eligible and didn't know about this, check it out. I'm only eligible and a member b/c of a family member.

It was kind of a fluky thing that this was even mentioned today by them. I was situating another insurance package when they mentioned this life insurance offer that they said I was eligible for b/c of my age or something. I didn't get excited yet b/c I figured they haven't heard the deal breaker. I asked them, "what if I have a chronic illness?", they said "well, for this offer they're not requiring blood tests or medical records so if you don't tell me, then I won't ask." Whaaa? I signed up in a heart beat, and to think it's only $5/month!

From their site:::::::

<i>If your parents have ever been U S A A members, or if you or your spouse serve in the military, you may be entitled to the benefits of U S A A membership.</i>

<b>Who is Eligible?</b>

Membership is open to:

. Children of U S A A members.

. Active-duty officers and enlisted personnel.

. National Guard and Selected Reserve officers and enlisted personnel.

. Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).

. Former military personnel:
- If you're no longer in the military, you are eligible until you turn 35.
- If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.

. Former U S A A members who had auto or property insurance.

<b>Military Separation or Retirement</b>

Take advantage of your eligibility and enjoy exclusive, member-only savings and benefits. Become an active member by purchasing a U S A A Auto, Renters or Homeowners Insurance policy before time runs out.

. If you're no longer in the military, you are eligible until you turn 35.

. If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/McStaticPages?key=become_member_eligibility

Does anyone else have this and their life insurance coverage?

CowTown

WHOOOOHOOO - I am so excited!! I was able to sign up for life insurance today!!!! This is awesome.

It's near impossible to be accepted for life insurance with cf, but today I got some.
$5/ month, 7 year term on $50,000 and I can extend it to long term later. That is SO worth it.

It's with U S A A, and you have to be a member first and they do have their own strict requirements in order to become a member. On the off chance that some of you are eligible and didn't know about this, check it out. I'm only eligible and a member b/c of a family member.

It was kind of a fluky thing that this was even mentioned today by them. I was situating another insurance package when they mentioned this life insurance offer that they said I was eligible for b/c of my age or something. I didn't get excited yet b/c I figured they haven't heard the deal breaker. I asked them, "what if I have a chronic illness?", they said "well, for this offer they're not requiring blood tests or medical records so if you don't tell me, then I won't ask." Whaaa? I signed up in a heart beat, and to think it's only $5/month!

<i>If your parents have ever been U S A A members, or if you or your spouse serve in the military, you may be entitled to the benefits of U S A A membership.</i>

<b>Who is Eligible?</b>

Membership is open to:

- If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.

Take advantage of your eligibility and enjoy exclusive, member-only savings and benefits. Become an active member by purchasing a U S A A Auto, Renters or Homeowners Insurance policy before time runs out.

. If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.

CowTown

<b>Who is Eligible?</b>

Membership is open to:

CowTown

<b>Who is Eligible?</b>

Membership is open to:

CowTown

<br />
<br />It's near impossible to be accepted for life insurance with cf, but today I got some.
<br />
<br />It's with U S A A, and you have to be a member first and they do have their own strict requirements in order to become a member. On the off chance that some of you are eligible and didn't know about this, check it out. I'm only eligible and a member b/c of a family member.
<br />
<br />It was kind of a fluky thing that this was even mentioned today by them. I was situating another insurance package when they mentioned this life insurance offer that they said I was eligible for b/c of my age or something. I didn't get excited yet b/c I figured they haven't heard the deal breaker. I asked them, "what if I have a chronic illness?", they said "well, for this offer they're not requiring blood tests or medical records so if you don't tell me, then I won't ask." Whaaa? I signed up in a heart beat, and to think it's only $5/month!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />________________________________
<br />
<br />From their site:::::::
<br />________________________________
<br />
<br />
<br /><i>If your parents have ever been U S A A members, or if you or your spouse serve in the military, you may be entitled to the benefits of U S A A membership.</i>
<br />
<br /><b>Who is Eligible?</b>
<br />
<br />Membership is open to:
<br />
<br />. Children of U S A A members.
<br />
<br />. Active-duty officers and enlisted personnel.
<br />
<br />. National Guard and Selected Reserve officers and enlisted personnel.
<br />
<br />. Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).
<br />
<br />. Former military personnel:
<br />- If you're no longer in the military, you are eligible until you turn 35.
<br />- If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.
<br />
<br />. Former U S A A members who had auto or property insurance.
<br />
<br />
<br /><b>Military Separation or Retirement</b>
<br />
<br />Take advantage of your eligibility and enjoy exclusive, member-only savings and benefits. Become an active member by purchasing a U S A A Auto, Renters or Homeowners Insurance policy before time runs out.
<br />
<br />. If you're no longer in the military, you are eligible until you turn 35.
<br />
<br />. If you continue to serve in the military after you turn 35, eligibility expires upon separation or retirement from the military.
<br />
<br />
<br />https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/McStaticPages?key=become_member_eligibility
<br />
<br />_____________________________________________
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Does anyone else have this and their life insurance coverage?

coltsfan715

I just wanted to put out there that I was able to sign up for a life insurance policy just recently I pay about 20 bucks a month for maybe 15 thousand or something like that.

The package is not through USAA or what you described - but it is basically for people that have a chronic or critical illness. The only stipulation is that you must live 2 years past the initiation of the policy to be eligible to collect benefits (or I guess for someone else to collect benefits). There is NO health screening because you would not be applying if you did not have a preexisting health "issue". The cost monthly is based on age so the younger you are - for those that have kids the better and less expensive it will be.

Also to put this out there for anyone that is in the state of Florida - Kurt (my fiance) is the one that helped me get the policy. He is started working for an insurance and financial group and looked into everything to find something I would be eligible for because I had asked if I was even able to get life insurance. SO if you are interested and in the state of Florida let me know and I can have him get the information for you. Not trying to pressure anyone just putting it out there for anyone that is interested in more info.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

I just wanted to put out there that I was able to sign up for a life insurance policy just recently I pay about 20 bucks a month for maybe 15 thousand or something like that.

The package is not through USAA or what you described - but it is basically for people that have a chronic or critical illness. The only stipulation is that you must live 2 years past the initiation of the policy to be eligible to collect benefits (or I guess for someone else to collect benefits). There is NO health screening because you would not be applying if you did not have a preexisting health "issue". The cost monthly is based on age so the younger you are - for those that have kids the better and less expensive it will be.

Also to put this out there for anyone that is in the state of Florida - Kurt (my fiance) is the one that helped me get the policy. He is started working for an insurance and financial group and looked into everything to find something I would be eligible for because I had asked if I was even able to get life insurance. SO if you are interested and in the state of Florida let me know and I can have him get the information for you. Not trying to pressure anyone just putting it out there for anyone that is interested in more info.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />The package is not through USAA or what you described - but it is basically for people that have a chronic or critical illness. The only stipulation is that you must live 2 years past the initiation of the policy to be eligible to collect benefits (or I guess for someone else to collect benefits). There is NO health screening because you would not be applying if you did not have a preexisting health "issue". The cost monthly is based on age so the younger you are - for those that have kids the better and less expensive it will be.
<br />
<br />Also to put this out there for anyone that is in the state of Florida - Kurt (my fiance) is the one that helped me get the policy. He is started working for an insurance and financial group and looked into everything to find something I would be eligible for because I had asked if I was even able to get life insurance. SO if you are interested and in the state of Florida let me know and I can have him get the information for you. Not trying to pressure anyone just putting it out there for anyone that is interested in more info.
<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />Lindsey

nicole781

Hey Lindsey,

I don't know much about how insurance works....but we live in PA, but my parents live in FL.....if my parents wanted to get the life insurance for Alexa, would that be possible?

Thanks!

nicole781

Hey Lindsey,

I don't know much about how insurance works....but we live in PA, but my parents live in FL.....if my parents wanted to get the life insurance for Alexa, would that be possible?

Thanks!

nicole781

Hey Lindsey,

Thanks!

nicole781

Hey Lindsey,

Thanks!

nicole781

Hey Lindsey,
<br />
<br />I don't know much about how insurance works....but we live in PA, but my parents live in FL.....if my parents wanted to get the life insurance for Alexa, would that be possible?
<br />
<br />Thanks!