Life Insurance?

S

Anyone have any experience with getting life insurance as a person with cf? Any companies who are willing to cover us? Wondering if it's possible if you exclude cf as condition of coverage. With a family to worry about now I would really like them to be taken care of if I get hit by a bus, eaten by a shark, etc. Let me know!

S

Anyone have any experience with getting life insurance as a person with cf? Any companies who are willing to cover us? Wondering if it's possible if you exclude cf as condition of coverage. With a family to worry about now I would really like them to be taken care of if I get hit by a bus, eaten by a shark, etc. Let me know!

S

S

S

bagged2drag

Accidental insurance should be easy to get. It covers, well...accidents. Getting full comprehensive life insurance will likely be near impossible though. If you are lucky, sometimes you can get it through an employer, of course, only if they offer it (that's how I got mine). Even if you do get it through an employer, most life insurance policies from employers are not portable, so if you leave the company, you lose the insurance. That is one of the reasons I actually took my present job, they offered life insurance up to 100,000, no pre-existing check, and it's portable, so if I leave, I can keep it up.

I definitely wish you luck, and if you, or anyone else, knows of a place to get real life insurance, keep us all informed, as that is something anyone with cf can use.

bagged2drag

Accidental insurance should be easy to get. It covers, well...accidents. Getting full comprehensive life insurance will likely be near impossible though. If you are lucky, sometimes you can get it through an employer, of course, only if they offer it (that's how I got mine). Even if you do get it through an employer, most life insurance policies from employers are not portable, so if you leave the company, you lose the insurance. That is one of the reasons I actually took my present job, they offered life insurance up to 100,000, no pre-existing check, and it's portable, so if I leave, I can keep it up.

I definitely wish you luck, and if you, or anyone else, knows of a place to get real life insurance, keep us all informed, as that is something anyone with cf can use.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

<br />
<br />I definitely wish you luck, and if you, or anyone else, knows of a place to get real life insurance, keep us all informed, as that is something anyone with cf can use.
<br />
<br />

kathiel

Liberty National provides life insurance for CFers. It is an ALX policy and the first three years are reduced...in the first 3 years if one dies of something not CF ie. car wreck..it pays full policy, if one passes of CF related in first 3 years it pays back what you have paid in...After 3 years it pays full regardless. The contact information that I have where you can find more information is Kristy Woods 706-278-6050 kkristywoods@aol.com

Best of Luck
Kathie

kathiel

Liberty National provides life insurance for CFers. It is an ALX policy and the first three years are reduced...in the first 3 years if one dies of something not CF ie. car wreck..it pays full policy, if one passes of CF related in first 3 years it pays back what you have paid in...After 3 years it pays full regardless. The contact information that I have where you can find more information is Kristy Woods 706-278-6050 kkristywoods@aol.com

Best of Luck
Kathie

kathiel

Best of Luck
Kathie

kathiel

Best of Luck
Kathie

kathiel

<br />
<br />Best of Luck
<br />Kathie

Transplantmommy

I have full coverage life insurance through my car insurance company (State Farm). If I signed up for it when I signed up for my car insurance there were "no questions asked." It's only about $50,000 but hey, that's money that my husband wouldn't have hadn't I signed up for it!! I only pay $10/month.

Transplantmommy

I have full coverage life insurance through my car insurance company (State Farm). If I signed up for it when I signed up for my car insurance there were "no questions asked." It's only about $50,000 but hey, that's money that my husband wouldn't have hadn't I signed up for it!! I only pay $10/month.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy