Life Insurance!!

M

marcijo

One more thing I should add-I couldn't just go out and get this policy-it has to be paid for with paycheck withdrawls. However-it is portable-if he were to leave his job I would still have the insurance and will just continue to make the monthly payments. But-from what I understand-it HAS to be started through the workplace.

M

marcijo

One more thing I should add-I couldn't just go out and get this policy-it has to be paid for with paycheck withdrawls. However-it is portable-if he were to leave his job I would still have the insurance and will just continue to make the monthly payments. But-from what I understand-it HAS to be started through the workplace.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

robert321

my parents had a policy out on me before i was diagnosed, don't know the hoops they had to jump through or anything but they've gotten it up to a fiarly signifigant policy, i think one of the key aspects here though is the policy was in effect when i was diagnosed.

robert321

my parents had a policy out on me before i was diagnosed, don't know the hoops they had to jump through or anything but they've gotten it up to a fiarly signifigant policy, i think one of the key aspects here though is the policy was in effect when i was diagnosed.

robert321

robert321

robert321

M

marcijo

Yes-I think to get more than $75,000 or $100,000 - you have to have a policy before you were diagnosed-that does not expire in a certain amount of time-otherwise you won't be able to renew it.
I am just happy to be able to get anything! I feel much better now if I were to die tomorrow that my husband and kids would have some help. I work and this is about 2 years of my income.

M

marcijo

Yes-I think to get more than $75,000 or $100,000 - you have to have a policy before you were diagnosed-that does not expire in a certain amount of time-otherwise you won't be able to renew it.
I am just happy to be able to get anything! I feel much better now if I were to die tomorrow that my husband and kids would have some help. I work and this is about 2 years of my income.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

<br />I am just happy to be able to get anything! I feel much better now if I were to die tomorrow that my husband and kids would have some help. I work and this is about 2 years of my income.

caccomando

This is a very ironic topic for me. I work for a life insurance company and I have cystic fibrosis. I have not been able to purchase a policy, however for some protection, I have accidental death insurance. It's very inexpensive and covers my family if something were to happen to me accidentally. Unfortunately, it will not provide benefits if I die from CF, but at least it's something. For those of you looking for some type of coverage, I recommend looking into accidental death coverage; there are no medical questions or exam required. I only pay $10 a month for $100,000 of coverage.

caccomando

This is a very ironic topic for me. I work for a life insurance company and I have cystic fibrosis. I have not been able to purchase a policy, however for some protection, I have accidental death insurance. It's very inexpensive and covers my family if something were to happen to me accidentally. Unfortunately, it will not provide benefits if I die from CF, but at least it's something. For those of you looking for some type of coverage, I recommend looking into accidental death coverage; there are no medical questions or exam required. I only pay $10 a month for $100,000 of coverage.

caccomando

caccomando

caccomando